K I have some criticism

Im assuming this is a cutaway of a Minecraft world, and lava flowing straight down in a 1x1 tube isn’t natural. 

The light from the lava and the torch is way too strong. You can see the stone is glowing green because of too much light.

The position of the camera is bugging me. Put the camera really far back and turn the FOV down to make the scene seem more 2D

Smooth the torch glow more

Sorry to criticize about the title of the wallpaper, but there is no cave in sight. Make it fit the wallpaper more

Overall, the scene is a bit boring to look at. Add more interests to the scene to make it more pleasing to the eye. Good job using 3D rails, though!

Edited by 9redwoods

2 minutes ago, Swift said:

Actually you're pretty darn negative.

5 minutes ago, Nerdinq said:

You annoy me a great deal. That's why.

?

we’re all friends here, keep the peace, keep the peace 

thanks @Skjold you’re awesome

If Swift doesn’t want criticism, he shouldn’t have posted his wallpaper here. I was just trying to help and you two turned the comment section into a war zone 

Edited by 9redwoods

Welp, guess i'm getting on popular creations tab.

3 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

If Swift doesn’t want criticism, he shouldn’t have posted his wallpaper here. I was just trying to help and you two turned the comment section into a war zone 

Ahaha, never said that buddy.

Edited by Swift

6 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

That’s no reason to downvote someone. Why are you negative? Wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

I've noticed a pattern with every single comment you make on every wallpaper, animation, and rig. It's always so negative. You're not very kind to the people on the forums and I resent that.

My negativity has nothing to do with "waking up on the wrong side of the bed" but how you act. 

Just now, Nerdinq said:

I've noticed a pattern with every single comment you make on every wallpaper, animation, and rig. It's always so negative. You're not very kind to the people on the forums and I resent that.

My negativity has nothing to do with "waking up on the wrong side of the bed" but how you act. 

My comments of criticism are never negative. All I do is give constructive criticism so people may learn off of their mistakes. I try and help them. Your downvote won’t stop me from helping people get better

5 minutes ago, Swift said:

Welp, guess i'm getting on popular creations tab.

Ahaha, never said that buddy.

You literally won’t accept anyone’s suggestions and because of that, your wallpapers are not getting better.

If you do keep downvoting everything I say, you’re going to get a strike and I’ll be perfectly satisfied when that happens.