Skeleton vs Zombie Life - Minecraft Animation - Mine Imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I mean the animation is good for a new person to mine - imator? 

Spoiler

From what I’ve hear most of us hate monster school I’m just playing along :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, Skjold said:

That might be but it's cashing in on an oversaturated market of _____ life minecraft animations. It's basically as bad as monster school now.

Meh, I think it’s fine if it’s animated well. It’s great to see how inviting everyone is to new members, you guys are all giving Mine-Imator a bad reputation with your toxic posts. You may think the same thing about this animation, but who honestly cares if it’s animated well. It’s not like life animations and monsterschool are only made in Mine-Imator.

7 minutes ago, Swift said:

Meh, I think it’s fine if it’s animated well. It’s great to see how inviting everyone is to new members, you guys are all giving Mine-Imator a bad reputation with your toxic posts. You may think the same thing about this animation, but who honestly cares if it’s animated well. It’s not like life animations and monsterschool are only made in Mine-Imator.

Actually these animations give mine-imator a bad name.

41 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Actually these animations give mine-imator a bad name.

They do, people like FuturisticNub have only even seen crap like monster school. They probably haven’t seen other people like Skibbz, and jump to a horrible conclusion.

6 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

They do, people like FuturisticNub have only even seen crap like monster school. They probably haven’t seen other people like Skibbz, and jump to a horrible conclusion.

Futuristichub has seen videos like MIDSA, and he honestly just doesn’t care.

The real question here is why did people dislike this:

On 7/28/2018 at 6:57 PM, JH Animations said:

*slowly presses downvote"

but not this:

23 hours ago, Skjold said:

*quickly presses downvote*

even though we both disliked the video? are people not disliking my stuff cause they think it doesn't make a big enough impact on my rep?

anyways that's my last comment on this. I really can't bother disputing another warningpoint for being offtopic

I saw flatlands and overly generic schematic.

-The story is pretty straight forward, it's about a skeleton shooting a zombie because the zombie's a huge masochist

-The Animation quality is decent but not the best

-The use of schematics is poor as it's small and overall generic.

-The textures and etc aren't the best also.

6/10 - At least you tried

I'm not gonna downvote nor upvote.