My Simple Bedroom Furniture Rigs!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

BeXB7b4.gif

I made a simple bit of bedroom furniture! So far I've made a bed, a chair and a desk (with some stationary elements,) and you can feel free to use these in animations and renders. Enjoy!

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ieFshkcyr59SsbXlXOpbceWfGw2pq0hB

To retexture it, navigate to the folder, open up the item sheets for the bed and desk with GIMP or whatever image editor you use and use the textures from different blocks or create your own textures in the same shapes as the original items in the item sheet.

Just now, KrisFirebolt said:

Everything can be smashable with a bat or something if anyone wanted to animate that?

PLEASE NO. It would be a nightmare to replace everything in pieces and all that so I'm never doing that.

On 11/3/2018 at 1:05 PM, SuperDevilMadnessHD said:

Why when i imported it to mine imator it was a giant mess ?

The item sheets seemed to not import correctly, just go into resources, find the two item sheets that look like purple and black checkerboards and replace them with the "Bed and Desk Item Sheet" from the folder you downloaded.

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:42 AM, BaconSandwich said:

BeXB7b4.gif

I made a simple bit of bedroom furniture! So far I've made a bed, a chair and a desk (with some stationary elements,) and you can feel free to use these in animations and renders. Enjoy!

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ieFshkcyr59SsbXlXOpbceWfGw2pq0hB

To retexture it, navigate to the folder, open up the item sheets for the bed and desk with GIMP or whatever image editor you use and use the textures from different blocks or create your own textures in the same shapes as the original items in the item sheet.

On the part where as you described how to retexture it, I am confused, I was wondering if you could make a video on it?

1 minute ago, ThiefPlayz735 said:

On the part where as you described how to retexture it, I am confused, I was wondering if you could make a video on it?

I might sometime, but I don't really have time right now. Maybe over Thanksgiving Break or something. I also don't really do those kinds of videos usually, but I'll try it and if it doesn't really work out I won't post it. I'll probably have to edit my voice in Audacity to get rid of the 1 4   Y E A R   O L D   P U B E R T Y tho.