Undertale Intro - Minecraft Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everyone, this animation is from 3 months ago, I did it to replace a series of videos of Undertale in Minecraft, I canceled it because it was not going to benefit the fandom (I do not like the Fandom of Undertale)

Well here is the intro, with the same color palette as the original and elements very close to the original.
I hope you enjoy it. Thank you very much.

Animation:

Spoiler

April Fools Version:

Spoiler

6 hours ago, ZOPNE said:

Work More? U Crazy This Is Good Already! Also If U Have A Working Sans Rig U Can Give Me One XD

No, sorry. Several ideas were half-finished when I canceled my animations of Undertale.
The only thing that survived: The Storyboards

On 7/28/2018 at 7:55 PM, Chaukeke said:

Should put verything brightness 100 to avoid weird shadows and give it more of a "monochrome" look.

Ohhh . . . hey. You made that Mettaton rig, didn't you.

About the animation:

It's  . . . *sniffle* . . . perfect!

Edited by Netherall Brimstone

On 7/28/2018 at 6:25 AM, Chaukeke said:

Should put verything brightness 100 to avoid weird shadows and give it more of a "monochrome" look.

Actually I wanted to put those rare shadows, to give it a more 3D style, so to speak. I used the color palette of the original intro to get close enough, if I get to do something else related to Undertale, I will remember your suggestion / tip of improvement. Thanks. :D