Fad Playtime Personal Rig!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I haven't had experience with the fanbases of fad, so I shouldn't have a problem with keeping a neutral viewpoint on this. A few points that can be improved:

The fingertips are a bit weird, I think it has to with them being a bit wider than the rest of the fingers.

I think the scaling of the head is off, you might want to mess with that as long as it's in one folder.

You could try using an item sheet to add more detail to the hair and hood, you can find a great tutorial from AnxiousCynic about it on Youtube.

This is more of just a thing that bugs me in the back of my mind a bit, but the fingers seem too long and they aren't lined up perfectly with the hand. You can try using specific coordinate values to get it exact and mess with the scaling of the fingers and the "pivot offset" values (meaning the area where the cube bends, since I imagine it would be hard to make a fist look good with these fingers.)

See, here's the thing. There's nothing inherently wrong with making fad-related content. We mostly judge by how good it looks. This may have looked good if it were the first of its kind. We have seen this exact same rig over and over and over again. We've given criticism for it before but now we're just tired of it. That's partially the reason we don't like fad here, because it's constantly overdone.

I would recommend coming up with your own character, that isn't related to a game someone else made.

This looks... awfull. And how on earth is his mouth blurry? Why are the cones streched? Why the eyes? Why the body just regular plain Minecraft? Why life? Why am I still typing?

I don't know for how long you've been using MI, but this isn't great in any way.