Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, HeYoNia said:

Blender? really?

Are you kidding me that can't animate it can only slice a bunch of fruit and turn it into juice!

You should really rethink your decision

The quality of something made in a program is mostly dependent on the person using the program rather than the program itself. No matter how you look at it Blender is free, and has a lot more tools to help in making wallpapers/animations than Mine-Imator so it is definitely an improvement for someone experienced in 3d animation/image renders. I'm pretty sure that in terms of animation Maya (which is industry standard) or Cinema 4d would be preferable over Blender however an expert in Blender could probably find someway to make something the same exact quality to something that was very well made in either of those other programs or at least very close to it's quality.

10 minutes ago, Ninja Dino said:

The quality of something made in a program is mostly dependent on the person using the program rather than the program itself. No matter how you look at it Blender is free, and has a lot more tools to help in making wallpapers/animations than Mine-Imator so it is definitely an improvement for someone experienced in 3d animation/image renders. I'm pretty sure that in terms of animation Maya (which is industry standard) or Cinema 4d would be preferable over Blender however an expert in Blender could probably find someway to make something the same exact quality to something that was very well made in either of those other programs or at least very close to it's quality.

Really? Blender? I cant even animate a cube!

4 hours ago, TheFastFilms said:

it was a joke about blenders u nub

If you plan on making a joke, make it obvious it is. That's not the first time you mock someone and say "I was joking" to cover yourself.

10 hours ago, TheCollieStalks said:

I'm moving onto blender! ?

Goobye, and goodluck !

20 hours ago, TheIanPlays88 said:

we are losing comunity

We're gaining more noobs faster than people are leaving. There's a new generation on the horizon.

Also, good luck out there. Losing someone that came so far here is like losing family.

Edited by 9redwoods