MI is glitching off BIG TIME!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm having a problem with M.I.

I'm working on an animation and then it glitched, so i reopened it and now the file became corrupt. I tried using the backup but that also became corrupt. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! Is there a way to fix it because i don't want to reanimate the animation.

Just now, Swift said:

Can you show the project file?

how?

8 minutes ago, Swift said:

Can you show the project file?

The issue is is that it randomly became broken somehow and i promised my unpopular youtube channel an animation since January/February that i have been planing since 3 years ago.

And if your wondering, it says "The file has been corrupted or was created in a deprectated version of MI, see the log for more details. try loading a back-up file (Which didn't work) if one is avalable (change the flter in the file browser)"

1 minute ago, TheFastFilms said:

I think it's probably too late to fix it, not 100% sure, but just remember to always back up your projects.

I feel like there is a way to fix it but it involves looking at the crash log (but i don't know how to get it if its possible)

19 minutes ago, TheFastFilms said:

I think it's probably too late to fix it, not 100% sure, but just remember to always back up your projects.

Is there anything else i can try to fix it?

On 7/24/2018 at 12:59 PM, Slime said:

Once a file is corrupt you cant get it back. There is no file recovery. Its gone.

I figured out a few days ago that i will reanimate the scene i was working on. While recovering is impossible, reanimating it is always a good idea to restart animation if necessary.

:)