Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

18 minutes ago, JH Animations said:

Because most people think these sort of intros are cool.

I do, actually 

A problem I have with this is that the key frames aren’t natural and nothing in the video looks realistic movement-wise. Also the camera movements are very bad 

Cause it's an intro (I think...) (maybe...)

18 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

I do, actually 

A problem I have with this is that the key frames aren’t natural and nothing in the video looks realistic movement-wise. Also the camera movements are very bad 

I thought I had improved my skill with keyframes because in old 'animations' I used only lnear transitions.

I really need a keyframe school

2 hours ago, GameMaster0 said:

Cause it's an intro (I think...) (maybe...)

I thought I had improved my skill with keyframes because in old 'animations' I used only lnear transitions.

I really need a keyframe school

Lmao

If you used to use linear, you’ve gotten very far in keyframes, but you still have a long journey ahead before you finally use them properly. 

Now that I look at it again, the end posing was pretty good for the characters. One piece of criticism I have is obviously the key frames and the unnatural “going speed of sound” movements the characters are doing. They’re going SUPER unrealistically fast and stopping abruptly for no apparent reason. It makes it look messy. Something you can do instead of practically teleporting into the air is they can place blocks in front of them in a staircase or use a potion of leaping or anything like that.

You’ll get better before you know it!

Edited by 9redwoods

On 7/24/2018 at 3:08 PM, 9redwoods said:

Lmao

If you used to use linear, you’ve gotten very far in keyframes, but you still have a long journey ahead before you finally use them properly. 

Now that I look at it again, the end posing was pretty good for the characters. One piece of criticism I have is obviously the key frames and the unnatural “going speed of sound” movements the characters are doing. They’re going SUPER unrealistically fast and stopping abruptly for no apparent reason. It makes it look messy. Something you can do instead of practically teleporting into the air is they can place blocks in front of them in a staircase or use a potion of leaping or anything like that.

You’ll get better before you know it!

Yhanks so much! It's very helpful.
I also want to know where i can find walk cycle tutorial

18 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Tutorial? Why not just download the keyframes!

Reveal hidden contents

Link please ?

6 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

This is so long and cliche if people were to use this in a video, the video would consist of 99% intro and 1% actual content

Not false...