Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

20 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

Copying off of MrFudgeMonkeys?

waaay too robotic

I'm NOT copying MrFudgeMonkeyz geez! I'm just a fan!

45 minutes ago, Che3syPlayz said:

Camera movement could use some work, as well as animations. 

The lighting is pretty bad, as well as scenery. 

excuse me, but this is a test...

6 minutes ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

I'm NOT copying MrFudgeMonkeyz geez! I'm just a fan!

excuse me, but this is a test...

Yea but ur making the idea exactly like Monkeyz

On 7/22/2018 at 5:35 PM, Che3syPlayz said:

Excuse me, but this is a test.

If you didn't want criticism then don't post a test.

Look. I hate this kind of criticism because I am already satisfied of the final result. Also If you simply don't like this test. then don't see it.

(why did i react to this on that time?)

Edited by Sir Mistick The Yopstick

3 hours ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

Look. I hate this kind of criticism because I am already satisfied of the final result. Also If you simply don't like this test. then don't see it.

Okay how 'bout you just like... Not?

You titled it "Test", which itself is asking for criticism. 
If you don't want criticism, don't post a freaking test. I told you how you could improve it, whether your happy with it or not, and you got rude and said "it's a test". Exactly. It's a test. It's where you ask for criticism and help to improve. If it wasn't a test, don't put test. 
And even when it's not a test criticism is still expected. 

Stop being a little baby who gets all upset because someone told you your creation isn't "perfect". 

9 hours ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

Geez. Even when I try my best people keep de-motivating me. What is wrong with the forums? Toxic? ? that is my style of animation and I tried my best. Not fair man no fair.

This isn't a "style" of animation. 

It's a lack of experience.  Nobody is being toxic here. We're being helpful. If you don't see it that way, then get off the forums. 

You can't join a forums posting something ASKING for criticism, and get mad when people help you.

So again, if you don't like how we are here, then don't be here. 

3 hours ago, Skjold said:

All the people who disliked on this topic are stupid.

It's a test by a newbie. Seriously. It's not even worth disliking.

Nobody here disliked the topic except Yoshi. I disliked his comments because he was acting childish and kind of rude. lol

20 hours ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

You see, animations aren't made for your own satisfaction unless you're just going to keep it to yourself and watch it over and over again, it's made for other people to watch, and see what they like about it or not, and share their opinions freely.