Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I made a render a few weeks ago with me and friends, decided to tweak it a bit and share it here!

It's not really intended to be a wallpaper, since it uses personal skins/characters, but I made it 2k just in case.

I wanted to make it look like they're struggling and being forced to make ground and take a defensive approach to the situation.

xiu8B02.png
Let me know what you think!

12 minutes ago, ArcAngela said:

I made a render a few weeks ago with me and friends, decided to tweak it a bit and share it here!

It's not really intended to be a wallpaper, since it uses personal skins/characters, but I made it 2k just in case.

I wanted to make it look like they're struggling and being forced to make ground and take a defensive approach to the situation.

xiu8B02.png
Let me know what you think!

I think you can fix his glasses by changing the render depth of the guy to 1

6 minutes ago, TheFastFilms said:

I think it is pretty n o i c e , but what is up with the guy with the bows' eye?

I didn't edit that in, MI takes translucence in skins and converts it to reflections I suppose, I left it in because ot looks pretty, but if you meant what's up with him, its a red visor, like the one in DBZ, helps with aiming!

1 hour ago, ArcAngela said:

I didn't edit that in, MI takes translucence in skins and converts it to reflections I suppose, I left it in because ot looks pretty, but if you meant what's up with him, its a red visor, like the one in DBZ, helps with aiming!

Ah, if it's a translucency thing then you can make it actually look like it's supposed to by increasing the render depth on that hat layer.

Good wallpaper, I really like the camera-work. Looks pretty good with the poses too.