Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So there are a few things to work on here. I can tell you're getting better, though.

Try adding texture to the model instead of just having plain colored cubes. It doesn't go well with the rest of the body, either.

The eyes are kinda far apart.

The freckles or whiskers or whatever they are don't look realistic. Make them smaller or get rid of them.

His cheeks are on his chin

One part of the ear is bigger than the other part.

What is that Microphone rig (remember my rant about understanding what looks good and what doesn't? I know this is a WIP, so I'm not too worried, I'm guessing it'll be fixed up in the end.)

Also, the posters in the background are really bugging me. I know this is about the rig, but you can see the textures are stretched.

Other than that, good job, you're getting better.

12 hours ago, Craft inator said:

It's simple because I'm on vacation and didn't have a lot of time but I will fix the eyes thank you.

Also, remember to quote people when talking to them, or going like this: @Craft inator

1 hour ago, 9redwoods said:

So there are a few things to work on here. I can tell you're getting better, though.

Try adding texture to the model instead of just having plain colored cubes. It doesn't go well with the rest of the body, either.

The eyes are kinda far apart.

The freckles or whiskers or whatever they are don't look realistic. Make them smaller or get rid of them.

His cheeks are on his chin

One part of the ear is bigger than the other part.

What is that Microphone rig (remember my rant about understanding what looks good and what doesn't? I know this is a WIP, so I'm not too worried, I'm guessing it'll be fixed up in the end.)

Also, the posters in the background are really bugging me. I know this is about the rig, but you can see the textures are stretched.

Other than that, good job, you're getting better.

Also, remember to quote people when talking to them, or going like this: @Craft inator

Ok I fixed most of this and also made Clyde sorry if this is rushed I basically have no time to work on these but I hope I find time later to make Chicka CC appreciated

eUEOs13.png

On 7/21/2018 at 4:02 AM, Craft inator said:

Hey Guys I know you going to say this sucks and why fad and all that but I don't want you to just dislike it because it's fad but just look at the rig I don't exspect this to get rep but her I hoping to finish the set.

VsIb9u5.png

i'm dead inside please help im being overused and nothing about my 5 nights is original please help

On 7/21/2018 at 4:33 AM, Minealif said:

You should make barney

"Hey, it's me, Barney, from Black Mesa!"