Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Oh boy. I'm going to fill in for @-StickyMations- on this one. That rig is an improvement, but it still lacks in several areas. Here are a few that I noticed.

Spoiler
  • The fingers are noticeably clipping through the hand, The Finger Position isn't consistent, the thumb on the left hand is in the middle of the hand, and neither thumbs are correctly rotated. Also no fingers would have that big of a gap in them.
  • The mouth rig looks very lazy and sloppily thrown together, you can see the texture issues with it in the wallpaper.
  • The facial expression is very blank and un-appealing, the mouth rig doesn't help it at all.
  • The posing is very bland and linear, try bending the torso and making more realistic poses.

Okay, that's some major issues with the rig covered, and keep in mind, You don't suck at rigs, you just haven't gotten the hang of it yet.

Now onto the wallpaper itself.

Spoiler
  • The lighting is terrible. Never use the default Night lighting in MI. I would recommend Checking out KeepOnChucking's Night lighting tutorial. actually, watch all of his tutorials. And the ones from Kiepocu Studios. It will help you out in the long run.
  • The glowstone in the background should be emitting light of some kind, a light yellow would suffice.
  • You did put in scenery, but we can still see flat lands. Use a scenery that doesn't show flatlands or position the camera so we cant see it.
  • Try using Depth of Field, it can help make a Wallpaper look cleaner. 

All be it not as complex or as long as what Sticky would have told you, it should get the point across. You have an Attitude to improve, so practice. But keep what Sticky and I have told you.

3 minutes ago, Slime said:

Oh boy. I'm going to fill in for @-StickyMations- on this one. That rig is an improvement, but it still lacks in several areas. Here are a few that I noticed.

Reveal hidden contents
  • The fingers are noticeably clipping through the hand, The Finger Position isn't consistent, the thumb on the left hand is in the middle of the hand, and neither thumbs are correctly rotated. Also no fingers would have that big of a gap in them.
  • The mouth rig looks very lazy and sloppily thrown together, you can see the texture issues with it in the wallpaper.
  • The facial expression is very blank and un-appealing, the mouth rig doesn't help it at all.
  • The posing is very bland and linear, try bending the torso and making more realistic poses.

Okay, that's some major issues with the rig covered, and keep in mind, You don't suck at rigs, you just haven't gotten the hang of it yet.

Now onto the wallpaper itself.

Hide contents
  • The lighting is terrible. Never use the default Night lighting in MI. I would recommend Checking out KeepOnChucking's Night lighting tutorial. actually, watch all of his tutorials. And the ones from Kiepocu Studios. It will help you out in the long run.
  • The glowstone in the background should be emitting light of some kind, a light yellow would suffice.
  • You did put in scenery, but we can still see flat lands. Use a scenery that doesn't show flatlands or position the camera so we cant see it.
  • Try using Depth of Field, it can help make a Wallpaper look cleaner. 

All be it not as complex or as long as what Sticky would have told you, it should get the point across. You have an Attitude to improve, so practice. But keep what Sticky and I have told you.

You just read my mind ;D 

2 minutes ago, TheIanPlays88 said:

I Agreed My Dear Friend.

Craft Inator Just Say Why Are You So Lazy,You Really dont learn

He tries tho and he has a really good attitude about it. I like that, plus, he's still learning and it's completely normal to suck at the start. 

Well thanks guys I'll try to fix it.

@Slime & @-StickyMations- Thanks for taking your time and giving me the feedback I need You two both help me the most so thanks!

@TheLanPlayz88 I'm not lazy just new to this but hey Instead of just Disliking more than half my stuff maybe tell me why you don't like it and what to fix.

Edited by Craft inator

13 minutes ago, TheIanPlays88 said:

@Craft inator If You Downvote Me I Dont Care My Reputation Is Already Screwed

...a-actually... Craft Inator has a point, uh... It would've been much more constructive if you told him any other opinions on how to improve. It would also give you a chance to take up that rep back. 

Anyways this has gotten too off topic, good luck. 

1 hour ago, TheIanPlays88 said:

@Craft inator If You Downvote Me I Dont Care My Reputation Is Already Screwed

Can you not type with capitals at the beginning of every word? Also, who are you, going around and saying “I’m better than you”? Why don’t you actually make a topic and get your rep up please.

Craft, I think the only thing this wallpaper needs are actual stars

4 hours ago, DuallyElemental said:

Can you not type with capitals at the beginning of every word?

I'm not one to criticize people for things like rudeness, but that was actually kinda rude.

Typing with capitols at the beginning of every word doesn't hurt you or anyone you know, so why tell him off about it? 

6 hours ago, Che3syPlayz said:

I'm not one to criticize people for things like rudeness, but that was actually kinda rude.

Typing with capitols at the beginning of every word doesn't hurt you or anyone you know, so why tell him off about it? 

Sorry I see it so much in roblox , I’m probably being a grammar police, but yeh. It annoys me :|

also I have a temper that when it’s bent too far, I tend to end up hurling words at people sooo... I pretty much hate myself when I get angry 

1 hour ago, Craft inator said:

Ok this has gotten off topic but I fixed most Of the wallpaper I still need to figure out how to do better lighting but I hope this is better.

tZKYC3V.png

Much better, maybe a little more brightness on the guy though, it’s kinda hard to see him

Edited by DuallyElemental

2 hours ago, Craft inator said:

Ok this has gotten off topic but I fixed most Of the wallpaper I still need to figure out how to do better lighting but I hope this is better.

tZKYC3V.png

You dont need to worry about scenery that much anymore, but the glowstone should be giving off a some light, not too much though. The rig still needs work.

42 minutes ago, Craft inator said:

This has gotten way to off topic but I still listened and fixed it I don't think anyone will really look here anymore but I still liked fixing it.

9rBXMXo.png

Fix the teeth, don't show them.

Is fingers look weird, and not normal as well as his expression.

Time for some criticism!

3... 2... 1... GO

Flatlands

What's he doing? Just looking at the 4 stars in the sky?

There's a reflection in his eyes, while the moon is clearly visible in the background. It's not the stars, because there are literally probably 30 visible in the project. If it was a torch or something else, the reflection would be yellow-orange.

His arms are out like he just padded himself from head to toe like in The Christmas Story.

Work on natural posing

His face looks like he's high

The stars look even worse in the new one; WAY too big.

The top of the stairs is illuminated for no reason

The glowstone isn't giving off light.

The lighting is wayyy too bland. Use a spotlight or multiple, don't just use the normal MI lighting.

The flower is distracting. Either remove it or add more.

There is no editing what-so-ever. You should at least adjust the contrast or make the moon shine more, or make the glowstone glow.

Edited by 9redwoods