Featherless- A fanmade cannon based on REALITY

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

WkPhSiE.png

CB11ITQ.png

h3KBw9R.png

These are a few images teasing a new movie based on the story of Ati during the events of Reality when his wings are clipped and he falls to Earth. This is totally fan made and a cannon movie, so it most likely won't directly link to the official story, but I'll get it as close as I can.

Edited by deedog2000

You know I like the concept and presentation you gave. But in here we often like to see new things and not stuff that is based on already existing work. 

Not saying this can't be good, but not taking the chance to let this be its own thing is a missed opportunity to make it more original and inspired. :thumbsup:

18 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

You know I like the concept and presentation you gave. But in here we often like to see new things and not stuff that is based on already existing work. 

Not saying this can't be good, but not taking the chance to let this be its own thing is a missed opportunity to make it more original and inspired. :thumbsup:

Yeah, totally understand where you are coming from. I do have other major projects that I am working on at the moment which are their own things, but this is just something I wanted to do in honour to the series, and because when I had the idea my mind blew up and I really wanted to do it ?

but thanks for the heads up, ima try my best to make this as good as possible. I also have a co-writer helping me too, so maybe it'll be good, idk, we will try.