Disabling Inheritance Of Parenting in the Timeline

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is my first suggestion topic in the forums so I'll make it count.

So lately Mine-Imator users have been waiting for the next update of Mine-Imator which David started and now passed on to Emunator and Nimi.

So here's the suggestion which it can help animators (I think) easily animate some certain areas of their animation.

Disabling Inheritance of Parenting in the Timeline

Disabling Inheritance of Parenting in the Timeline can be helpful if you make a throwing animation while not using an another duplicate of the object to animate it.

Not only just ease Throwing Animations but also some certain scenes like Separation of body parts etc.

I don't know if this suggestion will be useful in the future features of Mine-Imator but let's continue to support Mine-Imator even now you use different animating softwares now.

Thanks for Reading!

5 hours ago, Daversion said:

snip

Okay, i get the idea, but unparenting an item would throw the position way off, since when you parent an item or object to something, you scale it and position it correctly to work with said parent. When it becomes unparented, the scale could go wacky and the position would be wrong. Although this is possible to implement, it would be more of an annoyance than a helpful addition.