Furniture Pack (5 things)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I've made 4 more objects since the shelf, and the reason it says 5 is because the shelf is also included.

Nothing is stretched,

there's a few things scaled because I originally made them a tiny bit big, butohwell.

Hope you like them.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jl8346bcfa0cwol/Objects.rar

Quick note, the couch was extremely rushed so my apologies for how badly designed that is.

Spoiler

Wider Shelf: 2L89scQ.png

Spoiler

'Antique' Table: RmcvgYy.png

Spoiler

Drawer: QjFSwtG.pngPJgifNl.png

Spoiler

Couch: lVrUglr.png

1 minute ago, DuallyElemental said:

Nice! My only CC is that maybe you could make the table, or a different version, taller?

also can you make a chair? These look great

I might tweak around with the table a bit, and eventually I'll design a chair, I just get random moods to design so when it comes I'll be sure to design one

19 minutes ago, Rollo said:

The couch seems pretty simplified, but I like them all nonetheless. I like the style you chose, it fits with Mine-imator.

Ah yeah sorry, I rushed the couch and was a bit distracted with a movie, but I'm glad you like them all.

On 7/18/2018 at 11:10 AM, Spontaneous Explosions said:

These are all pretty good. but the couch...old wool textures? Every time i see them, it hurts.

Ah yeah I didn't really like the wool texture, but it's what was in the texture file I used to grab them off, mybad