Render | Onwards to Adventure

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Following from yesterday's post, which I shared an old render, this time I'll share a render that I made a month ago, I also added some context below if people need/want it.

JeGUIP6.png
Context: As of late, one of my best inspirations for making Renders is this group of 4 adventurers that I made to tribute some childhood memories I have of me and my friends in this game, I know no one cares, I just wanted to explain why they look so "distinct" from one to another, each one represents a real person and their designs tend to reflect their favorite game/genre/minecraft category.

I also have 2 more renders of said group, I just don't know how much is okay to post until it becomes spammy, and I don't wanna make an entire post being like "here is a bunch of OCs that I've made just because I felt like making tributes to childhood memories in minecraft".

51 minutes ago, TheFastFilms said:

Looks nice, I would spend a bit more time on attention for detail, ie grass clipping through people, but I mean, it isn't anything major. Really like it!

I actually made 2 versions of this Render, one where I went on and edited the clipping grass, and the other was after I updated the skins textures and, because I was using wind on MI to give the grass this effect, I'd need to edit from scratch again, and I didn't cause I actually forgot about it xD

Thank you for the feedback regardless!