About more languages

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So far the only other language available is French because I'm the only French-speaking member of the team. It would definitely be nice to have a few more, but that'd require us to have reliable and trustworthy translators with us, that could also keep the files up to date for upcoming versions.

7 hours ago, Voxy said:

So far the only other language available is French because I'm the only French-speaking member of the team. It would definitely be nice to have a few more, but that'd require us to have reliable and trustworthy translators with us, that could also keep the files up to date for upcoming versions.

I would love to translate for mine imator, buuut ive been having some bugs when trying to translate so i doubt i'll be doing that anytime soon lol.

On 7/16/2018 at 5:05 PM, Voxy said:

I could try Japanese, but

On 9/7/2018 at 7:44 AM, MasterArcher12 said:

I tried Korean, but Unicode didn't work.

ひりがな わ ありません。