Some simple shelf thing

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just reinstalled mine-imator and put this together, it's not much cause I'm not experienced nor know how to texture myself but hope someone likes it.

Front view

YOlNTTH.png

A side and front view for depth..?

A8XHJEp.png

A visual that the birch on the inside doesn't show on the outside I guess

XXEmfvn.png

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/77cwnubt02di7ki/Shelf.rar/file

Edited by Nokutori
Figured out how to post the BBCode for the images.

I like it, it’s simple! Try not to use stretched textures though. Download Gimp of paint.net to make textures. There is a blank texture sheet on the forums. If you can’t download it, use Novaskin. Make parts of your model and snap the together.

I didn't use any stretched textures, everything used to make that shelf is technically an 'item' texture, I took block textures and pasted them / cropped them into shape to be able to create it, thanks for the feedback though ?

Quick Edit: The texture file is actually within the download folder, I think it just consists of 4 or 5 custom textures I guess, and @Skjold I messed around with the colours and contrast because i didn't really like the original, sorry if it looks bad haha

Edited by Nokutori
Forgot to mention something

On 7/15/2018 at 5:15 PM, Roosara said:

don't use stretched textures. There are properties in the library to use to make tiled textures. 

On 7/15/2018 at 5:13 PM, DuallyElemental said:

Try not to use stretched textures though. Download Gimp of paint.net to make textures. There is a blank texture sheet on the forums. If you can’t download it, use Novaskin. Make parts of your model and snap the together.

You two are blind.

1 hour ago, Skjold said:

You two are blind.

Seems legit. I’m getting my butler to type this

11 hours ago, Nokutori said:

I didn't use any stretched textures, everything used to make that shelf is technically an 'item' texture, I took block textures and pasted them / cropped them into shape to be able to create it, thanks for the feedback though ?

Quick Edit: The texture file is actually within the download folder, I think it just consists of 4 or 5 custom textures I guess, and @Skjold I messed around with the colours and contrast because i didn't really like the original, sorry if it looks bad haha

Haha lol

11 hours ago, Nokutori said:

Ahh ok lol. It looks like it did. I like it, it’s simple. Maybe make it a bit wider and I’d be set. +1

25 minutes ago, DuallyElemental said:

Ahh ok lol. It looks like it did. I like it, it’s simple. Maybe make it a bit wider and I’d be set. +1

I could make a bigger version I guess, idk I plan to make some more stuff in my spare time