How you get the leaves texture? Are you extract it from the mod?

EDIT:The mod that i mean is better foliage

EDIT 2:Is it possible to add oldest version?or adding handmade version that we modified like this?

Edited by Minealif
There is something missing

7 hours ago, Minealif said:

How you get the leaves texture? Are you extract it from the mod?

EDIT:The mod that i mean is better foliage

EDIT 2:Is it possible to add oldest version?or adding handmade version that we modified like this?

Both the model and the textures are all available from the pack. To create the textures, I used the same technique as the better foliage mod, which consists of masking a circle out of a small 2x2 grid of the leaf texture.

I don't understand your second question, however.

3 hours ago, Voxy said:

Both the model and the textures are all available from the pack. To create the textures, I used the same technique as the better foliage mod, which consists of masking a circle out of a small 2x2 grid of the leaf texture.

I don't understand your second question, however.

Sorry for my bad english....that i mean is,is it possible to add anither version of minecraft to mine imator (not 1.13) cuz when i messing around with the setting i found out that you can change the version so is it possible?

14 minutes ago, Minealif said:

Sorry for my bad english....that i mean is,is it possible to add anither version of minecraft to mine imator (not 1.13) cuz when i messing around with the setting i found out that you can change the version so is it possible?

Adding new versions is technically possible but that requires a lot more work. Better leave it to the developers.