Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Good scythe. I have some criticism, though!

The scythe should be more “Minecrafty” as in more pixelated. Maybe make it 16x16 or 20x20 pixels.

The torch is giving off way too little light. Try turning up the range. 

The torch light should be glowing orange, not white.

The lighting looks bland. Did you use a spotlight like I suggested? Try moving the light around to get the best result with shadows. 

The face rig is really distracting. Either take it out or make his eyes closed or something. Right now, it looks like he’s deciding what shape a cloud is.

The crafting table is off centered. Make the snap size to 16 so you can snap blocks to the correct exact block you want. I suggest moving it to the open area behind the tallgrass and the flower.

The wall is sinking into the ground.

Try giving the camera a cinematic size, instead of being the default size.

Give the camera a more cinematic camera angle, it’ll make the scene way more appealing.

Try editing your photos like adding a slight glow to the torch or make leaves fall from trees, or just adjust the contrast.

Other than that, I can tell you’re getting better. Remember to make the scene more cinematic and just develop an understanding of what looks good and what doesn’t. When you do that, you’ll improve greatly. Good day!

34 minutes ago, Craft inator said:

I fixed a little bit I couldn't move the Crafting table tough so I added a flower instead and I also trying closing his eyes but that didn't look good but I think this is better for now.

xu7tBa0.png

The same things I said still apply, sorry dude.