Codename Survival - Episode 4

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, Ninja Dino said:

The pacing of the scenes are hard to follow. Sometimes it goes too fast and other times it's hard to understand what exactly is going on.

Yeah... It's beacause of the lag i got, i couldn't see how fast the tempo was...

(and also i read pretty fast and i don't really take time to let people read)

(hopefully in episode 5 i dont get lag)

The pacing is a bit of a mixed bag for me. The text seems to go a little to fast for me.

The best part about this episode was some aspects of the animation, it has improved substantially!

But more importantly: What happened to me and the some of the others that joined at the end of ep. 3?

1 minute ago, YoshiHunter said:

The pacing is a bit of a mixed bag for me. The text seems to go a little to fast for me.

The best part about this episode was some aspects of the animation, it has improved substantially!

But more importantly: What happened to me and the some of the others that joined at the end of ep. 3?

Oh, you and the others were going into the forest. (I may make a Director's Cut version)

And in Episode 5, it will include you too.

2 minutes ago, Jadturentale said:

Oh, you and the others were going into the forest. (I may make a Director's Cut version)

Sounds interesting. If it does happen, improve the pacing a bit so I can understand what's happening a little more. :thumbsup:

Can you please give me the skins of these characters (The two main characters of this episode, the creator and the guy that threw TNT), and of course everyone's names who joined till now. (Except for

Spoiler

Jadturentale

Rollo

Adri526

hiendiep55

EnderSculptor

Hagus

MasterArcher12

Jake_28

MikTRF

YoshiHunter

)