Rollo

I made a concept for a new website design for the forums

9acDS2J.png

I tried to make it look more like the style Modelbench was going for with a more modern and more clean design. I also took some colors from Modelbench. I obviously could've done a little better with this but I think I got my point across. I think the header might be due for a remake as well, but that's my opinion.

I feel like the colors on the Announcements box sort of make up for the loss of fun textures on the background, but I want to get your input on that.

If I had been using Paint.NET I could've made it look better but I'm currently away from home.

Obviously I don't expect this to be added or anything, this was just something fun I cooked up because I wondered what the forums would look like in the style of Modelbench.

EDIT: Oop, just realized I accidentally edited the search box along with the grass blocks. That was supposed to stay the same shade as it is now.

Another EDIT: I've been told the yellow and red colors kind of ruin it, which I definitely see. Again, I didn't pour my heart and soul into this or anything, it's just a really quick mock-up I made for fun and I'd love to get more feedback.

Edited by Rollo

They should probably do this in winter, beacause it's all white. But, in other seasons, they could keep the style appropriate. Good concept, tho!

Tbh it's just a recolor with a more jarring appearance to the eye, I prefer this one we currently have much more. The current one is pleasant to look at and coincidentally it goes well with the Mine-Imator and Modelbench interface style.