Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well, first off, I love the flip. I agree with everyone else. Just small changes and practice will make it better! 
Your enthusiasm however, I don't like ;-; it doesn't make me like you any less or your things, just think people with skill and talent shouldn't doubt themselves. just saying.

Good flip tho

33 minutes ago, Che3syPlayz said:

Well, first off, I love the flip. I agree with everyone else. Just small changes and practice will make it better! 
Your enthusiasm however, I don't like ;-; it doesn't make me like you any less or your things, just think people with skill and talent shouldn't doubt themselves. just saying.

Good flip tho

1 hour ago, MYSELF3200 said:

The way his feet slide foward right as he's about to jump is weird.

Besides that, it's great!

1 hour ago, Nerdinq said:

My only critique is the landing of the jump, when he get's up, just make him stand. It looks really smooth and for that +1 rep

Lol okay. I noticed that too, the legs brother me a lot. I’ll fix that lol.

1 hour ago, Craft inator said:

I like it but at the end his leg and arm move way to much for no good reason.

Ye but I like noodle arms. I’ll make them stiffer in later movements. :D

It looks great!

Now if you want to be really picky:

Play it at x0.25 speed, and his feet start to leave the ground at the same time his legs start to extend. Doesn't look like he's pushing off. Maybe offsetting the keyframes by 1?

And when he lands his legs are fully bent and they don't seem to absorb the shock. Painful!

Great job though.  I should apply my criticism here to my own failed flip test.

Edited by Legendarian
can't type

10 minutes ago, Legendarian said:

It looks great!

Now if you want to be really picky:

Play it at x0.25 speed, and his feet start to leave the ground at the same time his legs start to extend. Doesn't look like he's pushing off. Maybe offsetting the keyframes by 1?

And when he lands his legs are fully bent and they don't seem to absorb the shock. Painful!

Great job though.  I should apply my criticism here to my own failed flip test.

I saw, @MYSELF3200 pointed that out. My landing is also really unbalanced lol