I've lost motivation to make this thing

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

4 hours ago, StarFX said:

Don't be lazy and just tell me what to improve

Fine. Just take off that downvote, please.

At the start, they had the default pose. Give a little effort on the pose, please.

When he lunged forward, he had no push off whatsoever. Did the wind carry him? Also, h could’ve gone into the air a little. 

The posing was kinda bad. Make it more realistic. It kinda sounds silly, but make a cool pose irl where you are and copy that to make it as realistic as possible.

For as fast the person on the right was going, the person on the left would go flying back way more than he does

Flatlands

Try improving on your camera angles. I might make a video on it if people want to. Also, use a cinematic camera size.

There’s a lot wrong with the landing. Here we go.

The camera just randomly teleports up for a second. 

The flip is very unnatural. You could never stick the landing if you did that irl.

Make some sort of recoil. He just abruptly stops with a bad pose in the video. Always do recoil when someone’s jumping or flipping. 

You used ease out for the character position.

Thats all I can see. And also, I was too tired, it was around 10:00 PM where I was.

4 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Fine. Just take off that downvote, please.

At the start, they had the default pose. Give a little effort on the pose, please.

When he lunged forward, he had no push off whatsoever. Did the wind carry him? Also, h could’ve gone into the air a little. 

The posing was kinda bad. Make it more realistic. It kinda sounds silly, but make a cool pose irl where you are and copy that to make it as realistic as possible.

For as fast the person on the right was going, the person on the left would go flying back way more than he does

Flatlands

Try improving on your camera angles. I might make a video on it if people want to. Also, use a cinematic camera size.

There’s a lot wrong with the landing. Here we go.

The camera just randomly teleports up for a second. 

The flip is very unnatural. You could never stick the landing if you did that irl.

Make some sort of recoil. He just abruptly stops with a bad pose in the video. Always do recoil when someone’s jumping or flipping. 

You used ease out for the character position.

Thats all I can see. And also, I was too tired, it was around 10:00 PM where I was.

Thanks I've took Notes