Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 hours ago, Swift said:

Hey @Jake_28 and @Nerdinq, @Super Solomob 422 does not deserve any downvotes for trying to help you. He may have said it kind of rude, but still he was just trying to help. It's like downvoting someone who said to not jump off a cliff.

I agreed with his advice, it was the comment after that which had annoyed me, and you're right he probably didn't deserve a downvote but comments like that personally bother me.

What is this comment section lol

also @Super Solomob 422, you shouldn’t show your friends this argument. I’ve done it before because I felt bad and I needed people in my side, but doing that is like looking down on forum members and saying I’m better than you. Look at my profile interests.

just freaking move on and don't

@Nerdinq, well I’ll agree that those annoy me too, but instead of giving rep just say it lol

@Jake_28, nice wallpaper,  but try to look at both sides too I guess

look I get that there’ll be a ton of replies after this saying, “oh, @DuallyElemental doesn’t get it”, or “ @DuallyElemental just stay out” and I get it, but i hate arguments and I want to try to resolve it. If you have any problems with each other, do it in PMs please. 

1 hour ago, DuallyElemental said:

What is this comment section lol

also @Super Solomob 422, you shouldn’t show your friends this argument. I’ve done it before because I felt bad and I needed people in my side, but doing that is like looking down on forum members and saying I’m better than you. Look at my profile interests.

just freaking move on and don't

@Nerdinq, well I’ll agree that those annoy me too, but instead of giving rep just say it lol

@Jake_28, nice wallpaper,  but try to look at both sides too I guess

look I get that there’ll be a ton of replies after this saying, “oh, @DuallyElemental doesn’t get it”, or “ @DuallyElemental just stay out” and I get it, but i hate arguments and I want to try to resolve it. If you have any problems with each other, do it in PMs please. 

the last reply was posted a 6 days ago tbh, but thanks for trying to help anyway /: