Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7 minutes ago, Che3syPlayz said:

Wait. Hold on.

*looks at edited*
okay
*looks at unedited*
hold on...

*looks again*
what's the difference? 

I edited in a fake watermark

15 minutes ago, Che3syPlayz said:

W-why? You know there's a way to enable that... Right? lol

Who wants the MI watermark on their creations xD

Not the default one. That one isnt as painful to the eyes. Thats why its there so if its googled or showcased somewhere, people know how it was made without it ruining the wallpaper.

Edited by Slime

22 minutes ago, Che3syPlayz said:

W-why? You know there's a way to enable that... Right? lol

Who wants the MI watermark on their creations xD

7 minutes ago, Slime said:

Not the default one. That one isnt as painful to the eyes. Thats why its there so if its googled or showcased somewhere, people know how it was made without it ruining the wallpaper.

I actually made it to fool people tbh

Not bad.. 

lightings to dark and too orangE though, make it a bit whiter next time.

The explosion doesn't draw enough attention, it's too dark, even if the brightness is all the way up.

The  characters are dark too, it's all quite dimly lit, and there's nothing to add to feel like it's supposed to be that way.

Why is it orange lol.

Anyway, just trying to help.

23 minutes ago, Super Solomob 422 said:

Not bad.. 

lightings to dark and too orangE though, make it a bit whiter next time.

The explosion doesn't draw enough attention, it's too dark, even if the brightness is all the way up.

The  characters are dark too, it's all quite dimly lit, and there's nothing to add to feel like it's supposed to be that way.

Why is it orange lol.

Anyway, just trying to help.

1. There in a cave it shouldn't be THAT bright. 

2. The explosion isn't the main attraction tbh..

3. cave

4. the explosion is orange light...

5. kk

14 minutes ago, Jake_28 said:

1. There in a cave it shouldn't be THAT bright. 

2. The explosion isn't the main attraction tbh..

3. cave

4. the explosion is orange light...

5. kk

Don't be so sensitive, just trying to help, the light just looks all wrong to me, that's all.

Edited by Super Solomob 422
So I get dereped for helping??? K

@Nerdinq i was helping him, giving him friendly advice, don't be like that, i want him to make better content. And he does too, so I give him advice and you think I'm trying to be offensive? Though i bet you're not gonna remove it still. Ah well.. but that's still not cool. Not that it matters much of anything, so you can derep this comment too, and it will be over. Okay? Okay.

Edited by Super Solomob 422
Lol this IS so funny though, I gotta show my friends.

1 minute ago, Super Solomob 422 said:

@Nerdinq i was helping him, giving him friendly advice, don't be like that, i want him to make better content. And he does too, so I give him advice and you think I'm trying to be offensive? Though i bet you're not gonna remove it still. Ah well.. but that's still not cool. Not that it matters much of anything, so you can derep this comment too, and it will be over. Okay? Okay.

"Don't be so sensitive, just trying to help" :)

1 minute ago, Nerdinq said:

"Don't be so sensitive, just trying to help" :)

Downvotes don't equal helping. And as i said, It doesn't matter much to me that you downvoted me, just want you to know you should think before you act. Now go ahead and downvote these posts so it can end..

34 minutes ago, Super Solomob 422 said:

Downvotes don't equal helping. And as i said, It doesn't matter much to me that you downvoted me, just want you to know you should think before you act. Now go ahead and downvote these posts so it can end..

You can look at a downvote like it's constructive criticism. Similar to your comment, it expresses feelings about something. My downvote expressed my feelings about your comment. I disagreed with what you had said.

12 hours ago, Nerdinq said:

You can look at a downvote like it's constructive criticism. Similar to your comment, it expresses feelings about something. My downvote expressed my feelings about your comment. I disagreed with what you had said.

Bu-but downvoting isn't criticism xD 

And he wasn't being offensive or anything. 
Constructive criticism is telling someone what's wrong or how to fix what's wrong. Giving them tips. 

Downvoting/upvoting is just if you like the project or not, not help/not not help. (if that makes sense) 

This is possibly one of the stupidest fights I've ever seen since I've been on the forums ?

1 minute ago, Che3syPlayz said:

Bu-but downvoting isn't criticism xD 

And he wasn't being offensive or anything. 
Constructive criticism is telling someone what's wrong or how to fix what's wrong. Giving them tips. 

Downvoting/upvoting is just if you like the project or not, not help/not not help. (if that makes sense) 

This is possibly one of the stupidest fights I've ever seen since I've been on the forums ?

I hadn't claimed it was crtiticism, but an analogy to make sense of what I was trying to say. just simply expressing emotions about certain comments. When you agree with something, you upvote it, when you disagree, you downvote. Or you do nothing. I however chose to downvote because I simply didn't like the comment. Also I very much agree about the stupidity of this fight.

31 minutes ago, Nerdinq said:

I hadn't claimed it was crtiticism, but an analogy to make sense of what I was trying to say. just simply expressing emotions about certain comments. When you agree with something, you upvote it, when you disagree, you downvote. Or you do nothing. I however chose to downvote because I simply didn't like the comment. Also I very much agree about the stupidity of this fight.

You agree with the stupidity, yet you kept it going as well? 

It takes two too tango boios

14 hours ago, Super Solomob 422 said:

Don't be so sensitive, just trying to help, the light just looks all wrong to me, that's all.

14 hours ago, Jake_28 said:

5. kk