Road Trip [4k cinematic]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

Really cool ?

It would've been better if the road was straight so we can clearly tell IT IS a road, and also so it looks less ugly :P

But I like the way the trees look, leaving a small window to see the sky. Very cool! 

I agree.

Loading wallpaper...

Ah! Okay! Cool, too bad I ran out of rep, but the car I really think ruins it, that's just me; nothing wrong with people who don't think it does.

Also can sorta see the edge of the world, I know it was probably laggy or something.

Could use a bit of bloom, just a bit.

18 hours ago, Super Solomob 422 said:

Loading wallpaper...

Ah! Okay! Cool, too bad I ran out of rep, but the car I really think ruins it, that's just me; nothing wrong with people who don't think it does.

Also can sorta see the edge of the world, I know it was probably laggy or something.

Could use a bit of bloom, just a bit.

I was basing it off of a picture I took irl. You can’t see the edge of the world I don’t think, show me where it is. I also don’t use bloom, it’s ugly

19 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

Really cool ?

It would've been better if the road was straight so we can clearly tell IT IS a road, and also so it looks less ugly :P

But I like the way the trees look, leaving a small window to see the sky. Very cool! 

I wanted to make it that way. A normal road would look boring and... straight

Thanks for the feedback