Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Areas of improvement:

dont use glowing eyes. They stand out too much. If you are going to use glowing eyes, try brightening the entire body by a bit too.

I feel like “Faded Souls” is a bit too mediocre for this wallpaper, but that’s just me. See, I see faded souls as something... lost. Like you’ve had a part of mental/emotional self cut out. But that’s just me.

try setting the scene to night, it would make the gun/pick/bandana pose so much better

theres a bit too much lense flares. If you wanna see good lense flares use, check out @9redwoods channel speed arts.

the right hand with the pic looks a bit dead, try rotating the X (red) axis a bit more

re-adjust the pic position, or the way you hold it. It would make you look very feared.

what r u lookin at? Aren’t u supposed to be aiming? Try moving the eyebrows down to make him look serious.

Try relaxing the pickaxes arm a bit. Move it down, so he can focus on aiming.

Part the legs a bit. You want balance.

Thats all I have to give. This is a good wallpaper for a starter like you though! Keep improving!

Lol that was a lot, sorry. I don’t mean to offend you in any way, don’t take it the wrong way.

2 hours ago, DuallyElemental said:

theres a bit too much lense flares. If you wanna see good lense flares use, check out @9redwoods channel speed arts.

Hey dude you're a legend, thank's so much

btw, you need to change your signature, it still says DatCoalDuck

Edited by 9redwoods

4 hours ago, DuallyElemental said:

Areas of improvement:

dont use glowing eyes. They stand out too much. If you are going to use glowing eyes, try brightening the entire body by a bit too.

I feel like “Faded Souls” is a bit too mediocre for this wallpaper, but that’s just me. See, I see faded souls as something... lost. Like you’ve had a part of mental/emotional self cut out. But that’s just me.

try setting the scene to night, it would make the gun/pick/bandana pose so much better

the right hand with the pic looks a bit dead, try rotating the X (red) axis a bit more

re-adjust the pic position, or the way you hold it. It would make you look very feared.

what r u lookin at? Aren’t u supposed to be aiming? Try moving the eyebrows down to make him look serious.

Try relaxing the pickaxes arm a bit. Move it down, so he can focus on aiming.

Part the legs a bit. You want balance.

Thats all I have to give. This is a good wallpaper for a starter like you though! Keep improving!

Lol that was a lot, sorry. I don’t mean to offend you in any way, don’t take it the wrong way.

Glowing eyes, I had no choice, that's my friend's rig.

Faded souls is a hint toward a series this friend made.

I used one lense flare and even decreased the opacity of it.

That's not me it's my friend lol.

He's not standing he's circling the opponent. He's at the peak of his walk and is standing one one leg.

Other than that, the others I should improve on. I just can't come up with very good poses. 

So thanks for the full on crit!

Edit: I can't find 9redwood's pic :P

Edited by Super Solomob 422
:P

49 minutes ago, Super Solomob 422 said:

Glowing eyes, I had no choice, that's my friend's rig.

Faded souls is a hint toward a series this friend made.

I used one lense flare and even decreased the opacity of it.

That's not me it's my friend lol.

He's not standing he's circling the opponent. He's at the peak of his walk and is standing one one leg.

Other than that, the others I should improve on. I just can't come up with very good poses. 

So thanks for the full on crit!

Edit: I can't find 9redwood's pic :P

Here’s a tip on the forums: try being original. Heck, starting out, a popular face rig is okay, but try making your own. Also, if you used just one flare, make the day a bit brighter, so that the contrast doesn’t hurt my eyes (not trying to say it’s ugly) that much. Bit too much contrast.

1 minute ago, DuallyElemental said:

Here’s a tip on the forums: try being original. Heck, starting out, a popular face rig is okay, but try making your own. Also, if you used just one flare, make the day a bit brighter, so that the contrast doesn’t hurt my eyes (not trying to say it’s ugly) that much. Bit too much contrast.

Oh, heck i have my own rig, much better than that; but it's for my friend so I wanted him to feel appreciated. Okay, will fix the contrast wh en on my pc, thanks again!