My suggestion as to update

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

David, your idea to create a simple program to animate the minecraft'a is great but the program needs some improvements in order to become a professional program like Cinema 4D or Autodesk Maya. For me everything what is missing in this program are:

• Shadows,

• 3D modeling block (the block should appear in the mini-grid of squares which, when selected, you can separately edit: change the color, move into the muck, etc. The most useful it would be to the bookshelf and more this creative fantastive animation),

• And control every second of your animation as if the timeline will be two points next to each other you can not edit the transition from one to the other. Then Mine-imator has to be a program that deserves to in my 3rd place after Cinema4D and Maya.

Greet ZoeCV  :D

I do not know what it GameMaker but this company or an organization does not want them one of the better projects even better is not difficult :) (Sorry but i have 12 years and i from poland and translators by an uncle google :P  ) This is just my little suggestion if that company or organization does not have an idea for a further update  ^_^  I'm not afraid to let go of my ideas in the world but I am sorry that leans out not knowing what the situation ;) If my expectations for the Mine-imator in a year can not be met it is hard to do  :P And again sorry guys  ^_^

Edited by ZoeCyberVation

I do not know what it GameMaker but this company or an organization does not want them one of the better projects even better is not difficult :) (Sorry but i have 12 years and i from poland and translators by an uncle google :P  ) This is just my little suggestion if that company or organization does not have an idea for a further update  ^_^  I'm not afraid to let go of my ideas in the world but I am sorry that leans out not knowing what the situation ;)

It is made by one guy. David, he has made multiple programs, and games, using Game Maker, which is a software which does some of the coding for you.