Animation Team Hiring

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello! 

So after a while me and my animation team have worked on getting MCP back to the way it was.

We're looking for some animators, as well as a few editors/writers.

At the moment it's an unpaid hobby kinda thing,  but when we can get monetized it will pay. (we're hoping!)

The team works in an odd way, so everyone gets a vote in certain things, and others like member punishments is decided by a select people called Councilmen.

There's more explanation in the discord server if you want to join just to chat and such.

But if you wanna apply for our team (it has 111 subscribers :D ) just apply here, and if you wanna join the discord as a chatter, click here!

4 minutes ago, JB Animations said:

Ooh Ooh, Can I join??

Yup! Just click the discord link to join the discord group, and you can apply using the other link there. (or check the announcements for the link xD)

3 minutes ago, TecnoGamerJW said:

I would like to join, but I can not, I also have to be focused on my team:steve_tearful:

Alls good fam!

2 minutes ago, JB Animations said:

So what do I have to actually do ?? I joined as an animator BTW

Go to the link to a google forms https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdoHFwnjzt6r44pgnBbsPuvC_IVy-EmeHBEodPbRQKzD8ASNQ/viewform?usp=send_form and just answer the questions. 

7 minutes ago, Che3syPlayz said:

As long as it's royalty free, it would help.

Are you a music producer?

It depends on what you think of music producer...

ive recently turned my animating interests away for a while, to start trying out making EDM music (drumstep, progressive house, etc.), but I’m not a pro kinda thing yet. It takes me forever to come up with a melody rn. I can make instrumental sort of music though, like piano, guitar, trombone, percussion, etc. 

19 minutes ago, DatCoalDuck said:

It depends on what you think of music producer...

ive recently turned my animating interests away for a while, to start trying out making EDM music (drumstep, progressive house, etc.), but I’m not a pro kinda thing yet. It takes me forever to come up with a melody rn. I can make instrumental sort of music though, like piano, guitar, trombone, percussion, etc. 

Producer as in someone who uses applications to create their own music using loops of sounds and stuff.

14 minutes ago, TecnoGamerJW said:

Hey, I changed my mind, I want to be on your team, (work with you and at the same time working on my series) I would like to help you in some way. :thumbsup:

Well if you wanna apply you know the link. lol

And the discord server is up there as well.

4 minutes ago, Che3syPlayz said:

Producer as in someone who uses applications to create their own music using loops of sounds and stuff.

Well if you wanna apply you know the link. lol

And the discord server is up there as well.

alright, no problem

1 hour ago, HeYoNia said:

Yay I applied

Now time to wait for 2 days and get rejected

I didn't see any applications from you lol

I'll re-check though.

Nvm found it. Accepted btw :P I sent you a discord frq

1 hour ago, Hagus said:

Are you still looking for a writer? If so, I'll fill out a sign up form. Also, the discord invite expired.

Oh I'll have to fix that. And yes! But the hiring thing will be closed if we can get a few more writers, and editors. I got one from HeYoNia but he hasn't replied to meh in discord. lol

Heres ya link: https://discord.gg/rvFnWad

Welp 4 lines in my mom said I had to write it on paper. In case you didn't hear, I've been grounded for over a month, and she specifically banned electronics. So I guess I'm not gonna be a writer for a while. I thought since in writing something, she would let me, but apparently not. 

2 hours ago, Hagus said:

Welp 4 lines in my mom said I had to write it on paper. In case you didn't hear, I've been grounded for over a month, and she specifically banned electronics. So I guess I'm not gonna be a writer for a while. I thought since in writing something, she would let me, but apparently not. 

Well that's sucky.

Well you can apply whenever you want, I'll make sure if it's you who applies I'll consider it whether the hiring is closed or not!

4 minutes ago, Che3syPlayz said:

Well that's sucky.

Well you can apply whenever you want, I'll make sure if it's you who applies I'll consider it whether the hiring is closed or not!

Ok. Thank you! :)

5 hours ago, Che3syPlayz said:

Well that's sucky.

Ok, I explained it to my mom, and she said I could, so I will try to get it done soon.