Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 minutes ago, JB Animations said:

how bout you make it into a collaboration?

Holy Hell this looks gorgeous!!

? but, something I wanted to know is did you already know which users to pit in or did you just asked people randomly?

Thanks, and yes, I just went around picking random members. I made sure that there was going to be a balanced amount of well-known people and not so well-known people as well. 

I just spent some time thinking "oh what about this guy, I should ask him" "Oh! What about this other guy, he's perfect"

Holy Hell this looks gorgeous!!

but, something I wanted to know is did you already know which users to pit in or did you just asked people randomly?

4 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

Thanks, and yes, I just went around picking random members. I made sure that there was going to be a balanced amount of well-known people and not so well-known people as well. 

I just spent some time thinking "oh what about this guy, I should ask him" "Oh! What about this other guy, he's perfect"

THEN WHY THE HECK

AM I NOT IN !!?

(only jk)

2 hours ago, JB Animations said:

how bout you make it into a collaboration?

Would be better if we all worked on the same project 

2 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

I made sure that there was going to be a balanced amount of well-known people and not so well-known people as well. 

What am i

4 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

Well I guess you'd be not so well-known because you aren't exactly as popular as other members in here like say, Skjold. 

I bet you will become more popular over time. 

It's been a year I'm too old to not be well known 

Image result for old person

23 minutes ago, PowerMCking said:

Damn it, I miss ma chance of being part of something cool... again.:(

nice Wallpaper by the way.  ;D

Thanks but you didn't really miss it, I guess you just weren't lucky enough for me to see you and ask you for your skin :S

47 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

Well thanks for the compliment my dude, but yeah that's practically impossible. Let's just... let things be. 

COMING SOON TO A FORUM POST NEAR YOU

14 hours ago, Mighty Maison said:

i swear there should be a big team project to create atleast a trailer for this

and i wish i was here...

That would be quite a workload, considering most the people who would join teams would be either A. Kids, and B. Adults who have jobs and other projects.