Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

10 minutes ago, Che3syPlayz said:

My pose is juuuuuussttt right ?

1 minute ago, BaconSandwich said:

Everything about this is just YES

especially my pose, fine work my dude.

Thanks, I have to say again that it's worth it, I'm really happy it didn't turn out to be a total mess with characters everywhere. Thanks ?

11 minutes ago, TecnoGamerJW said:

This is BEAUTIFUL, one of the biggest crossovers in Mine-imator.

Damn,  you bet it is. I'm really sad I forgot to put you in here it's almost a crime. ;-; Thanks anyway, I remember you featured me in a popular video of yours, I have to something with your character one day. 

4 minutes ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

can i be ant man

You're already in the wallpaper, It's hard to see but it's there I swaer!!!!

10 minutes ago, YoshiHunter said:

Just couldn't wait huh?

It's alright thought, I love it!

Yeah actually everyone else gave me their characters quicker than I thought, plus it's 4th of July for americans so let's just say I had to make this day even more special :smirk:

Thanks bro! 

Edited by -StickyMations-

22 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

Yeah actually everyone else gave me their characters quicker than I thought, plus it's 4th of July for americans so let's just say I had to make this day even more special :smirk:

Thanks bro! 

It does make sense.

By the way, I love that you made my pose a cannonball.

I’m too slimy fix it. 

Jk but in all seriousness that’s incredible, awesome job. One thing I have to ask is... what am I doing in the picture? ? 

Again, thanks so much for including me in this, it’s the first wallpaper anyone has included me in and I feel like we’re all just one close happy family ?

EDIT: We so need to turn this into an animation!!! If we actually do, we should make a project and send the project file to each individual person so they can add themselves to the animation. ? We should talk about it in discord 

Edited by Pootsy35

55 minutes ago, Pootsy35 said:

I’m too slimy fix it. 

Jk but in all seriousness that’s incredible, awesome job. One thing I have to ask is... what am I doing in the picture? ? 

Again, thanks so much for including me in this, it’s the first wallpaper anyone has included me in and I feel like we’re all just one close happy family ?

EDIT: We so need to turn this into an animation!!! If we actually do, we should make a project and send the project file to each individual person so they can add themselves to the animation. ? We should talk about it in discord 

Well your character just needed a pose that would make the wallpaper more dynamic and since I was running out of ideas i just posed him this way. And heck, making a full animation out of this would be hella hard Bro! And thanks, that sense of community was what I was going for. 

53 minutes ago, Foxtrot0806 said:

My poseeee. Judo kick! Hya! It looks great though. gg

Crap, I had no clue you had a forum account since none of you 3 told me your forum names ;-; do Gabe and Hozq have forum accounts too? I would tag them too! Also thanks! 

40 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

Crap, I had no clue you had a forum account since none of you 3 told me your forum names ;-; do Gabe and Hozq have forum accounts too? I would tag them too! Also thanks! 

I know Hozq does, I dunno about Gabe. @Hozq. Also, don't worry about it. I found the topic anyway, didn't I?

3 hours ago, Pootsy35 said:

I’m too slimy fix it. 

how bout you make it into a collaboration?

Edited by JB Animations