Minecraft Story Mode Rig!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'll give you some advice, do not make rigs that already exist.
Unless, of course, you can improve.
He said it because I think there are already several of Minecraft Story Mode made in Modelbench.

@TheIanPlays88 I think you should calm down a bit with dislike the posts, if you hate someone or something or a certain community *cof cof*, recharge your hatred against the wall of your room. Your rep is already low and you do not want to have a bad impression, you already have it.

Edited by TecnoGamerJW

2 hours ago, TecnoGamerJW said:

I'll give you some advice, do not make rigs that already exist.
Unless, of course, you can improve.
He said it because I think there are already several of Minecraft Story Mode made in Modelbench.

@TheIanPlays88 I think you should calm down a bit with dislike the posts, if you hate someone or something or a certain community *cof cof*, recharge your hatred against the wall of your room. Your rep is already low and you do not want to have a bad impression, you already have it.

ya like if you dont like something someone made you making a hate comment will not help them improve

Just now, TecnoGamerJW said:

It is not a hate comment, it is a suggestion comment.

I know I dont like hate comments 

im just saying its good to see someone hating on someone  that's new and can improve like oviously this is not the best rig but like when anyone started mine-imator and made there first rig this is probably what there rig would look like but look now people are creating insane rigs

32 minutes ago, GamerJoshua1059 said:

I know I dont like hate comments 

im just saying its good to see someone hating on someone  that's new and can improve like oviously this is not the best rig but like when anyone started mine-imator and made there first rig this is probably what there rig would look like but look now people are creating insane rigs

Oh, well, you're right XD