Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I don't really like the glowing eyes on mobs. They're like not Minecraft... Creepers are made to blend in with the surroundings and blow up stealthily (although not in caves though) and if they have RED glowing eyes, they would be very noticeable. Skeletons are just bones that can move and shoot. Nothing that makes the eyes glow red. Zombies... Well, they're eyes are hollow or just pitch-black too.

25 minutes ago, MasterArcher12 said:

I don't really like the glowing eyes on mobs. They're like not Minecraft... Creepers are made to blend in with the surroundings and blow up stealthily (although not in caves though) and if they have RED glowing eyes, they would be very noticeable. Skeletons are just bones that can move and shoot. Nothing that makes the eyes glow red. Zombies... Well, they're eyes are hollow or just pitch-black too.

Thank you for your criticism! ;w;

1 hour ago, Simon G. Andersen said:

Really nice wallpaper, pal! I like the way the skeleton's red eyes glow, it makes it look damn evil, and overall the wallpaper looks really nice! I just wished the zombie was posed like a real zombie (where the arms are stretched out). That's honestly my only complaint. ?

Oh, Thank you for your criticism! It's really remind me that How the zombie pose should look like. :D