Mods in Mine imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I just started and i was working on a project and i had a very specific look in mind for it, the look included mods. I already had built a house using some mods (Mr.Crayfishes Furniture) and i tried to transfer the server into the program but all i got was a pile of dirt!!!! Please help!!!!

4 answers to this question

Custom models and textures like that won't inherently work in Mine-imator. It's a pain, but you'll have to remake everything yourself as a rig, see if someone else already has, or see if you can find the .json models on the internet somewhere.

5 minutes ago, Rollo said:

Custom models and textures like that won't inherently work in Mine-imator. It's a pain, but you'll have to remake everything yourself as a rig, see if someone else already has, or see if you can find the .json models on the internet somewhere.

I literally have no idea how to do any of that, i built the server myself, but the mods came from Crayfish, also what is a .json

9 minutes ago, ContentShoe925 said:

I literally have no idea how to do any of that, i built the server myself, but the mods came from Crayfish, also what is a .json

A .json file is basically a 3d model that's used in Minecraft, and can be imported into Mine-imator. This website is great for finding such models.

You could ask Mr. Crayfish if the models are available somewhere, or look on his website for them. Other than that, I don't know any other way to help you out. Sorry about that!

1 minute ago, Rollo said:

A .json file is basically a 3d model that's used in Minecraft, and can be imported into Mine-imator. This website is great for finding such models.

You could ask Mr. Crayfish if the models are available somewhere, or look on his website for them. Other than that, I don't know any other way to help you out. Sorry about that!

Thanks I owe you, ill get right on it