We Need Shortcuts for certain actions

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, CookieFan said:

why yes, i have been bullied, and have two mental disorders, so yeah, kinda, but then again. no.

im gonna stop arguing with you, but no there will not be a shortcut for creating a row of keyframes since its lazy and will cause problems.

15 minutes ago, CookieFan said:

why yes, i have been bullied, and have two mental disorders, so yeah, kinda, but then again. no.

But should i be treated badly, no? Should anyone really be treated badly? Mostly not.

If you come onto a forums page full of people who spend hours, no, days, on animations for a few seconds of the animation project, and say "hey, lets make it easy so we can be lazy and spend less time doing this", they're gonna treat ya like this. Seriously, learned nothing yet?

I know you've only been here a few minutes, but come one, I learned that in the first few seconds I was on here.

2 minutes ago, Che3syPlayz said:

If you come onto a forums page full of people who spend hours, no, days, on animations for a few seconds of the animation project, and say "hey, lets make it easy so we can be lazy and spend less time doing this", they're gonna treat ya like this. Seriously, learned nothing yet?

I know you've only been here a few minutes, but come one, I learned that in the first few seconds I was on here.

buddy, i have been using mineimator for months.

but i made this profile today.

and im used to more KIND communities.

Edited by CookieFan

53 minutes ago, KaryuGraphics said:

if you mean animation short cuts then doesnt that defeat the purpose of animation? if you're too lazy to animate stuff in MI then i dont think animation is for you

29 minutes ago, Che3syPlayz said:

If you're too lazy to spend a few minutes to make something good, don't use MI.

Real animation softwares have more shortcuts than you can count. Almost every software except MI has a trick where you just drag the end of an arm or leg to where you want it and it goes there, saving a lot of time. Don't downvote his topic just because you think it's stupid and lazy. He's not trying to be lazy; he just wants to conserve time and produce animations quicker. Personally, I think MI should add a few shortcuts, because I don't work on my animations a lot, and I would get them done faster if that's the case.

Then again @CookieFan, you're going out all defense mode in the comments saying you have mental disorders and pretending that's messing up your animation workflow. Chill out, most people on these forums are salty, and you're not going to win an argument with them.

BTW @CookieFan I don't quite understand what you're suggesting, shortcuts for what? For animating characters faster? It does seem like a good idea. And to be completely honest Karyu and Swift didn't really give you a nice first impression of the community. They seem to have gone straight out to point out why they don't like this suggestion and in a somewhat rude way... ?

You were being nice for the first replies I see. But anyway that doesn't matter, could you explain what you're really suggesting? I don't quite understand ?

Edited by -StickyMations-

Just now, -StickyMations- said:

BTW @CookieFan I don't quite understand what you're suggesting, shortcuts for what? For animating characters faster? It does seem like a good idea. And to be completely honest Karyu and Swift didn't really give you a nice first impression of the community. They seem to have gone straight out to point out why they don't like this suggestion and a somewhat rude way... ?

You were being nice for the first replies I see. But anyway that doesn't matter, could you explain what you're really suggesting I don't quite understand ?

a shortcut for creating key frames for all the parts of the currently selected characters, or just a way to create keyframes for all currently selected objects.

25 minutes ago, CookieFan said:

a shortcut for creating key frames for all the parts of the currently selected characters, or just a way to create keyframes for all currently selected objects.

You know, points for both of you apologizing, thats pretty neat. And for a second thing... That is actually an interesting suggestion. It does make sense. 

#1 Good suggestion.

#2 Awful comments section.

Calm down, kids. If you're gonna act like mineimator purists, at least go the full mile and download version 0.6.2. 

Then come back crawling cause of how fricking unwieldy that was. Ease of animation is good. I've personally wanted this feature for years.

Oh and one last thing... @CookieFan you should probably change your profile picture. Saying you animate daily whilst having a flatlands profile picture is pretty ironic.

I am incredibly disappointed by all of you.

I don't understand why the first post was downrepped, there's nothing wrong with the suggestion, tons of programs have keyboard shortcuts like that.
As for the rest of the topic, I... am glad everything was resolved in the end ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17 hours ago, Skjold said:

#1 Good suggestion.

#2 Awful comments section.

Calm down, kids. If you're gonna act like mineimator purists, at least go the full mile and download version 0.6.2. 

Then come back crawling cause of how fricking unwieldy that was. Ease of animation is good. I've personally wanted this feature for years.

Oh and one last thing... @CookieFan you should probably change your profile picture. Saying you animate daily whilst having a flatlands profile picture is pretty ironic.

I am incredibly disappointed by all of you.

…. oof, i guess i don't animate in Mine-imator every day.

oh well.