We Need Shortcuts for certain actions

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Have you ever been EXTREMELY bothered when you need to spend 2 minutes adding more frames for, EVERY ASSET?!

well uhh, yeah… we need shortcuts, basically…. yeah…. Sooo uhhm, devs? mind adding a few shortcuts… it would make this much easier….

as an example of sorts maybe F5 or F6? anything really, anyways.. im gonna go animate...

Uhm, That's not defeating the purpose of animation, it takes time and effort, and i animate daily, but it's convinient to not have to press every induvidual part of your character's body.

Also.

uhm, uhhm basically i just want some useful features for the software... and uhh… software being developed with helpful features is commonly a good thing, do you know what sticknodes is? it's for tablets. now uhm off i go!!

Don't downvote him for spilling the truth dude xD

If you're too lazy to spend a few minutes to make something good, don't use MI.

Animation is an art. Art takes time. If you don't want to put effort into art, then don't do it.

It defeats the purpose of it, by removing the effort. If you make it easier for someone to do something, then it's just less effort put into it.

23 minutes ago, KaryuGraphics said:

if you mean animation short cuts then doesnt that defeat the purpose of animation? if you're too lazy to animate stuff in MI then i dont think animation is for you

whoops, didn't realise i wasn't responding to ya. Uhhm  Adobe Animate CC has a ''Create Keyframe'' shortcut.

1 minute ago, Che3syPlayz said:

Don't downvote him for spilling the truth dude xD

If you're too lazy to spend a few minutes to make something good, don't use MI.

Animation is an art. Art takes time. If you don't want to put effort into art, then don't do it.

It defeats the purpose of it, by removing the effort. If you make it easier for someone to do something, then it's just less effort put into it.

*sigh* god this is one awful community, i see where you're coming from. but there's something special about someone saying software doesn't need basic functions.

This isn't a basic function. If you want to create keyframes, create them. Don't be one of those lazy "I wanna be a professional" guys. If you wanna be professional, spend some time. Making it easier makes the animations worse.

Just now, CookieFan said:

i just dont always feel like clicking every induvidual part.

Then don't animate.

1 minute ago, KaryuGraphics said:

yeah but MI has a create keyframe shortcut too...its called left click.

YES, AND YOU NEED TO DO IT SEPERATELY FOR EVERY DAMN PART!?

DON'T YOU REALIZE HOW ANNOYING THAT COULD BE FOR SOMEONE WHO JUST WANTS TO ANIMATE!?

This isn't a basic function. If you want to create keyframes, create them. Don't be one of those lazy "I wanna be a professional" guys. If you wanna be professional, spend some time. Making it easier makes the animations worse.

Then don't animate.

….. *sigh* open your tablet, go into the store, search ''sticknodes'' and you got a good animating software.

Just now, CookieFan said:

….. *sigh* open your tablet, go into the store, search ''sticknodes'' and you got a good animating software.

what does that have to do with anything? and thats a stick figure animation app, if you want true animation try C4D, Maya, or Blender

jesus, its 2 clicks to select and simple part

i just want to, select a character, and press a button to add a new keyframe to every part of that character.

look, i get that you may think that and all. but uhm… i have seen programs do it way better, Like Source Filmmaker.

2 minutes ago, CookieFan said:

YES, AND YOU NEED TO DO IT SEPERATELY FOR EVERY DAMN PART!?

DON'T YOU REALIZE HOW ANNOYING THAT COULD BE FOR SOMEONE WHO JUST WANTS TO ANIMATE!?

That’s pretty darn lazy not gonna lie. if you had a button to put down a row of key frames, it would end up causing a ton of problems, how would the program know the places you want the key frames to go down? Don’t tell me by selecting it all, because that’s what karyu and cheesy have been telling you the whole time.

Just now, KaryuGraphics said:

what does that have to do with anything? and thats a stick figure animation app, if you want true animation try C4D, Maya, or Blender

yes but it's pretty damn good. nice community too. and uhhm… skilled animators? you know there's no such thing as ''True art/animation'' it's only a matter of opinion.

1 minute ago, CookieFan said:

yes but it's pretty damn good. nice community too. and uhhm… skilled animators? you know there's no such thing as ''True art/animation'' it's only a matter of opinion.

are you implying that the MI community doesnt have good animators? because pfff thats very wrong. and there is a thing called "True art and animation"

3 minutes ago, CookieFan said:

Well, you’ve only been here for a few minutes, why do you assume we’re a horrible community, and have no skilled animators? That’s pretty darn rude to assume we’re horrible people from only seeing us for about 5 minutes, you’re the one being rude and disrespectful here buddy.

There are a ton of talented animators on this forums, you probably haven’t seen a single one of our community’s animations. 

Edited by Swift

True art or animation, is art or animations that have had effort, time and passion put into it.

wat. it's like you think i don't put effort into my content.

Just now, KaryuGraphics said:

are you implying that the MI community doesnt have good animators? because pfff thats very wrong. and there is a thing called "True art and animation"

and there's something called kindly pretending i never said shit.

1 minute ago, Swift said:

Well, you’ve only been here for a few minutes, why do you assume we’re a horrible community, and have no skilled animators? That’s pretty darn rude to assume we’re horrible people from only seeing us for about 5 minutes, you’re the one being rude and disrespectful here buddy.

the way im treated, wow.

i never implied that… and NO there isn't any specific ''true art and animation.''

3 minutes ago, CookieFan said:

wat. it's like you think i don't put effort into my content.

and there's something called kindly pretending i never said shit.

the way im treated, wow.

yeah um, no the way you said it implied that we are bad animators, and you're being treated this way because you are treating us badly

Edited by KaryuGraphics

2 minutes ago, KaryuGraphics said:

yeah um, no the way you said it implied that we are bad animators, and you're being treated this way because you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed (at least from what i know...)

why yes, i have been bullied, and have two mental disorders, so yeah, kinda, but then again. no.

But should i be treated badly, no? Should anyone really be treated badly? Mostly not.

Edited by CookieFan