Wolf Life opening Scene Test Animation!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I agree with everyone here, not many people like these.

Stop copying popular videos. It doesn't work xD

And MAKE THE ANIMATION.

Don't go like-fishing. 

Seriously.

Onto animation criticizing:

It's still, linear.

Lighting is okay-ish, but could have some improvements.

The wolf switches colors, you should just keep his normal skin when he's angry.

When he walks, bend his legs more. 

And remember, stay in school and don't do drugs!

I wouldn't recommend using Craftronix as a role model. He's pretty cringy and also a pretty linear animator (meaning he's bad). You should try using other people such as Nimi or Cazakoja. There's plenty of good animators out there that you can look up to besides him.

On 7/2/2018 at 9:05 PM, Craft inator said:

Ok thanks guys I wont do It I never new it was so Disliked.

No no no that's not what we were saying lol.

You can make whatever the hell you want if you wanna, we were just saying it's not the most liked topic, so don't expect everyone on the forums to take nicely to it.

Like AnxiousCynic said, don't worry what people think.

Please. Just no.

I've only made one video with "___ Life" in the title, and that was a joke. It wasn't actually a "___ Life" animation.

Also, stop begging for likes.

Edited by Twotorule

People here are dwelling on the fact that you asked for likes in the title of the video, or that you chose to name it "Wolf Life", but ignoring the fact that you asked for feedback.

While there's not a whole lot of substance to this animation, especially since it's only a couple seconds long, I'll do my best do give you some constructive tips. For example, the camera movement is pretty jerky, try using different transitions to make it move more smoothly. There's lighting in the scene, but it's not on the characters and only distracts from the action, so try changing the light to focus more on the characters. Animation-wise, I think it's okay, nothing special. Maybe try having the dog do a howling movement when it howls?

Just keep practicing and eventually you'll gain a good understanding of animation. I couldn't agree more with what @AnxiousCynic said about it:

10 hours ago, AnxiousCynic said:

Make what you want to make, and don't worry about what people think. Basic animations like this are good practice, anyway.

If you want to learn more about animation theory, I highly recommend watching this video and trying to apply the principles in your own animations :D 

https://youtu.be/uDqjIdI4bF4

Good luck with your endeavors!