Nimi

Dev update #13: 1.2 feature gallery

Recommended Posts

On 8/16/2018 at 3:50 AM, Mahdakcraft said:

will you pleaseee release it or what??? :|:(

On 8/10/2018 at 12:22 AM, Ghatos said:

1.13 is out since july 18, release the 1.2!

It will be released when its ready, so please don't bother the dev's for a release date.

On 7/31/2018 at 7:36 PM, FredBear17_YT said:

Blender style bending pls k thx bai

And I'm pretty sure blender like bending is sorta impossible to be add into mine-imator. But It is possible to add more bending to a Character/rigs.

Edited by Nzshark6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Nzshark6 said:

And I'm pretty sure blender like bending is sorta impossible to be add into mine-imator. But It is possible to add more bending to a Character/rigs.

I think it would require IK rigging cause from my perspective every MC Character rig on Blender (Not all) are rigged with IK. But that's not gonna happen cause Nimi said something about IK Rigging for MI idk which one. (Correct me if i'm wrong) 

But Blocky bending is coming back it's "almost" identical to "blender bending".

Edited by Lock_downmc213

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lock_downmc213 said:

I think it would require IK rigging cause from my perspective every MC Character rig on Blender (Not all) are rigged with IK. But that's not gonna happen cause Nimi said something about IK Rigging for MI idk which one. (Correct me if i'm wrong) 

But Blocky bending is coming back it's "almost" identical to "blender bending".

No, blocky bending is almost identical to 1.0.6 sharp bending.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

No, blocky bending is almost identical to 1.0.6 sharp bending.

I mean.......Yeah but aren't blender bending kinda the same (Except the way the bend)'

Look i don't use Blender at all. (I have but i don't use it i only use MI AND SFM)

Edited by Lock_downmc213

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spontaneous Explosions said:

Why do you think that?

cuz its been nearly 2 month after the last update about it ! developers have forgoten us ! :D:|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mahdakcraft said:

cuz its been nearly 2 month after the last update about it ! developers have forgoten us ! :D:|

Quite a theory you've got going on, but we have lives of our own to attend to outside of Mine-imator. We've also had to wait for a new .schematic format to be released or be generally used to continue work on 1.2.0 for the 1.13 assets. While we may not be putting out dev updates timed to some users' liking, we are still working on the next update until it's released unless we say otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nimi said:

Quite a theory you've got going on, but we have lives of our own to attend to outside of Mine-imator. We've also had to wait for a new .schematic format to be released or be generally used to continue work on 1.2.0 for the 1.13 assets. While we may not be putting out dev updates timed to some users' liking, we are still working on the next update until it's released unless we say otherwise.

Maybe instead of .schematics you could use the structure block .nbt format.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2018 at 5:38 PM, Spontaneous Explosions said:

Maybe instead of .schematics you could use the structure block .nbt format.

Well by now we've already settled on a different .schematic format.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nimi said:

Well by now we've already settled on a different .schematic format.

Okay. But it would be nice to be able to import .nbt. Is it possible this could come in a later update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.