Nimi

Dev update #13: 1.2 feature gallery

On 7/2/2018 at 12:54 AM, Nimi said:

Hello Mine-imator users! Today I have some important and exciting news concerning the next update..

Edit: Blocky bending for arms/legs

ee9752ee7f0204dda0af28b05e37ff61.gif

On 7/2/2018 at 10:26 PM, Dannyboi said:

Read all my previous replies to the topic to find out why this is not possible.

On 7/2/2018 at 6:23 AM, Dannyboi said:

The old bending can't be added back as that'd remove the ability to bend in multiple axes and that'd result in models needing to drop data for non-single axis bends.

Yay sharp bends!

You should add a feature that allows people to add GIFs/Videos into surfaces!

You should also be able to keyframe the sunlight range since some animations need to have that transition with the sunlight changing because the only things you can keyframe with the background are the time, time rotation,fog and ambient color the only left is to be able to keyframe sunlight range.

CANT WAIT FOR THIS

One suggestion I have is make objects be able to actually glow like a point light. It’s annoying adding point lights everywhere, but if you make the object act like a point light and add all the same settings to it, it would be WAY easier.

18 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

CANT WAIT FOR THIS

One suggestion I have is make objects be able to actually glow like a point light. It’s annoying adding point lights everywhere, but if you make the object act like a point light and add all the same settings to it, it would be WAY easier.

Well, that might work as an option toggleable for each schematic separately because I can imagine that would get very, VERY laggy in, say, a city where most of the lights probably shouldn't even be on.

20 minutes ago, BaconSandwich said:

Well, that might work as an option toggleable for each schematic separately because I can imagine that would get very, VERY laggy in, say, a city where most of the lights probably shouldn't even be on.

Well duh

Very nice, however, some keyframe animation for sunlight range and wind propertypes are missing. I always wanted to animate these settings. Extremely useful to get creative in certain scenes.