Dev update #13: 1.2 feature gallery

20 hours ago, Nzshark6 said:

And I'm pretty sure blender like bending is sorta impossible to be add into mine-imator. But It is possible to add more bending to a Character/rigs.

I think it would require IK rigging cause from my perspective every MC Character rig on Blender (Not all) are rigged with IK. But that's not gonna happen cause Nimi said something about IK Rigging for MI idk which one. (Correct me if i'm wrong) 

But Blocky bending is coming back it's "almost" identical to "blender bending".

Edited by Lock_downmc213

1 hour ago, Lock_downmc213 said:

I think it would require IK rigging cause from my perspective every MC Character rig on Blender (Not all) are rigged with IK. But that's not gonna happen cause Nimi said something about IK Rigging for MI idk which one. (Correct me if i'm wrong) 

But Blocky bending is coming back it's "almost" identical to "blender bending".

No, blocky bending is almost identical to 1.0.6 sharp bending.

24 minutes ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

No, blocky bending is almost identical to 1.0.6 sharp bending.

I mean.......Yeah but aren't blender bending kinda the same (Except the way the bend)'

Look i don't use Blender at all. (I have but i don't use it i only use MI AND SFM)

Edited by Lock_downmc213

Just now, Mahdakcraft said:

cuz its been nearly 2 month after the last update about it ! developers have forgoten us ! :D:|

Quite a theory you've got going on, but we have lives of our own to attend to outside of Mine-imator. We've also had to wait for a new .schematic format to be released or be generally used to continue work on 1.2.0 for the 1.13 assets. While we may not be putting out dev updates timed to some users' liking, we are still working on the next update until it's released unless we say otherwise.

2 hours ago, Nimi said:

Quite a theory you've got going on, but we have lives of our own to attend to outside of Mine-imator. We've also had to wait for a new .schematic format to be released or be generally used to continue work on 1.2.0 for the 1.13 assets. While we may not be putting out dev updates timed to some users' liking, we are still working on the next update until it's released unless we say otherwise.

Maybe instead of .schematics you could use the structure block .nbt format.