Dev update #13: 1.2 feature gallery

You should also be able to keyframe the sunlight range since some animations need to have that transition with the sunlight changing because the only things you can keyframe with the background are the time, time rotation,fog and ambient color the only left is to be able to keyframe sunlight range.

CANT WAIT FOR THIS

One suggestion I have is make objects be able to actually glow like a point light. It’s annoying adding point lights everywhere, but if you make the object act like a point light and add all the same settings to it, it would be WAY easier.

18 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

CANT WAIT FOR THIS

One suggestion I have is make objects be able to actually glow like a point light. It’s annoying adding point lights everywhere, but if you make the object act like a point light and add all the same settings to it, it would be WAY easier.

Well, that might work as an option toggleable for each schematic separately because I can imagine that would get very, VERY laggy in, say, a city where most of the lights probably shouldn't even be on.

20 minutes ago, BaconSandwich said:

Well, that might work as an option toggleable for each schematic separately because I can imagine that would get very, VERY laggy in, say, a city where most of the lights probably shouldn't even be on.

Well duh

I'm pretty sure that Nimi is taking time to release the 1.2 Update. If it is take your time with it. 

Cause did he say that it's still in active development maybe he didn't fully finish it IDK.

I don't really know cause i'm not Nimi. (Duh)

Edited by Lock_downmc213

On 7/2/2018 at 6:46 PM, Ninja Dino said:

I'm just scared that the new glowing feature is going to revive the awful trend of having characters with glowing eyes.

Actually it didn't stop them to make the eyes with a 100% brightness