Rig Request

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well, I'd just like to keep it short.

Considering I am quite new to rigs and I'm not skilled at all in them, I'd like to request an eye and finger rig on a character, a simple one.
http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/11708078/arthur/ <--- This is my skin I'd like the rig to be put on. I'd not like a mouth rig, just a simple eye and finger rig.

Thank you~!

Hey there! I honestly doubt someone would make a rig for you, but maybe you could look up any templates out there on the forums to use your own skin in it. I have a very simple template myself, in the topic you can find the tutorial on how to reskin by yourself. It can be done in pretty much any image editing software. Check it out if it's helpful:

3 hours ago, Rollo said:

You could use Sticky's template...

Or, you could use MINE!

And you can be S W O L.

4 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

Hey there! I honestly doubt someone would make a rig for you, but maybe you could look up any templates out there on the forums to use your own skin in it. I have a very simple template myself, in the topic you can find the tutorial on how to reskin by yourself. It can be done in pretty much any image editing software. Check it out if it's helpful:

Combine Sticky’s face rig and Rollos Buff thingy and VOILA... I think