[CLOSED] Mine-imator Forums Survey (July 2018)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

z9wQU4O.png

Hello, everyone!

So I had a lot of questions about the forums as a community, and their varying opinions on certain topics. So I decided to make a survey! It's 37 questions and if you take your time and read through the questions carefully, it should only take about 6-8 minutes. I say 37 questions but a lot of them are actually just continuations of an answer to a previous question. I would love if you would take your time and read through them carefully, and be honest with your answers. Everything is completely anonymous, and I can't see a single thing about who's answering. I asked Emunator whether or not it was safe, and he said it was totally fine, so you shouldn't have to worry about anything there.

Without further exposition, the link to the survey is down there. Take your time, there's no rush. I will reveal the results of the survey in a few days, maybe a week, depending on how many results I get. I'm interested in seeing what it'll show! Thanks, everyone!

https://surveyhero.com/c/04bd0ed4

Edited by Rollo