[SU] Greg Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey... I'm back. So, I'm done with the crappy Steven Universe Greg rig. I might make some other Steven Universe rigs and a music video. Yeah. Here's a pic: 

Spoiler

7cx56Jw.png

BCqCydS.png

, that's a picture. Here's the features:

Features:

Long Hair,

Beard,

Face,

Weird Body Shape...

idk

Welp, here's the download. Don't say I didn't warn you that it sucks. http://www.mediafire.com/file/wtwukvu3x5xju1h/Greg Rig.miobject (criticism and hate highly advised)

Edited by Sticknub

1 minute ago, BaconSandwich said:

I don't watch the show, but that is pretty good rigging.

Really? thanks, it only took an hour and a half.

No skill, what so ever.

5 minutes ago, Sticknub said:

Really? thanks, it only took an hour and a half.

No skill, what so ever.

Well part of it is that the rig gives a certain impression because of the style it's built on and you did well keeping that style throughout the whole thing, that's a good skill to have when you're rigging to make something seem like a solid, cohesive thing. Also, everything fits together pretty well and there aren't any loose ends. In my opinion, it's a pretty quality rig.

Just now, BaconSandwich said:

Well part of it is that the rig gives a certain impression because of the style it's built on and you did well keeping that style throughout the whole thing, that's a good skill to have when you're rigging to make something seem like a solid, cohesive thing. Also, everything fits together pretty well and there aren't any loose ends. In my opinion, it's a pretty quality rig.

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

1 hour ago, Sticknub said:

Hey... I'm back. So, I'm done with the crappy Steven Universe Greg rig. I might make some other Steven Universe rigs and a music video. Yeah. Here's a pic: 

Hide contents

7cx56Jw.png

BCqCydS.png

, that's a picture. Here's the features:

Features:

Long Hair,

Beard,

Face,

Weird Body Shape...

idk

Welp, here's the download. Don't say I didn't warn you that it sucks. http://www.mediafire.com/file/wtwukvu3x5xju1h/Greg Rig.miobject (criticism and hate highly advised)

<3