BaconSandwich Rig V1!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

13 minutes ago, KrisFirebolt said:

i expected actual food models/props, sorry.

Now I'm a bit hungry, lol.

5 minutes ago, MikTRF said:

Noice ?

Thanks!

46 minutes ago, MarwelCoyote said:

Omg... that head is just... wow so amazing... gave a upvote meh dude

Thanks, I was pretty proud of it myself.

1 minute ago, Anthony's Rigs said:

that head model is actually really impressive

Thanks, If you want I can try to make a sort of tutorial video sometime showing some tips and tricks I used to make it and how you might use them in other ways.

33 minutes ago, Orange said:

really late but can you make it availible for the lastest update of mineimator

Wait, I thought it already was? I'll go check that out real quick...
EDIT: It works just fine for me, I think I might know what the problem is. If the items and the skin are showing up as a black and purple checkerboard pattern, go into Resources, select the item sheet, click the folder icon with 3 dots and then, in the menu that pops up, navigate to where the item sheet is in the folder you downloaded. Do the same for the skin and it should be fine, it's just that the rig's trying to grab the textures from a path that doesn't exist on your PC so you have to correct it. If that's not the problem you're having, I don't know what to tell you.

Edited by BaconSandwich

On 11/8/2019 at 8:14 PM, BaconSandwich said:

Wait, I thought it already was? I'll go check that out real quick...
EDIT: It works just fine for me, I think I might know what the problem is. If the items and the skin are showing up as a black and purple checkerboard pattern, go into Resources, select the item sheet, click the folder icon with 3 dots and then, in the menu that pops up, navigate to where the item sheet is in the folder you downloaded. Do the same for the skin and it should be fine, it's just that the rig's trying to grab the textures from a path that doesn't exist on your PC so you have to correct it. If that's not the problem you're having, I don't know what to tell you.

Thx for the help