Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

IIMMM BEEEECK!!!!!!!!

Its been a while you all probably(Dont care)thought I was dead but ive been spending some time trying to improve my rigging skills(watching por....nevermind)

and what rig do i decide to make as a comeback a ddlc rigpack i might be just teensy bit late on making a ddlc rigpack(ddlc release date: 9/22/17)but anyways(note that its still a W.I.P and will not be released until all the characeters are finishied)I will show what I have finished at the moment and I will release the rig once all the characters are finished(didnt I just cover that)heres the picvUAfvJt.png

lva7aOh.png

that is all, now when I finish the rigpack I need your help to decide whether I should post a download link or not and a way you can tell me is by commenting a picture of your character giving a thumbs up(or flipping me off I dont care)and put text that says YESSS(make sure it has three s"s if it has one more or one less I'll get triggered) Random stranger:"umm question"  Demonwarrior42:"yes Random stranger"                                                                          Random stranger:"why dont you just make a poll"  Demonwarrior42:"because im too FU#%ING LAZY!!!!"                Demonwarrior42:"thank you for your question"

Edited by Demonwarrior42
nevermind

3 hours ago, Skjold said:

The skirt is too short.

4 hours ago, miners_home said:

i love this rig but if you want it to be an amazing make a 3D skirt

6 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

She looks too straight compared to the drawing which has curves. 

like I said W.I.P

On 6/28/2018 at 1:09 AM, Demonwarrior42 said:

oh yeah umm newbie rigger to professional riggers how do you give a female character a waist or curves that works with the multi-axis bending

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ figure it out. It's part of the fun of rigging.

20 hours ago, Germerz said:

That sounds dumb, curves look awkward in a block based game. Literally everything is pix-elated if you haven't noticed, a compass isn't actually a round compass. lol scrub learn how to minecraft xD 

I just want to point out that i have no association with germez and he/she is just a user trying to state his/her opinion which a lot of other users do

On 6/27/2018 at 9:45 AM, EthanForeverAlone said:

She looks too straight compared to the drawing which has curves. 

I also want to point out that its MY rig and I should be able to make it how I want to make it and im willing to take suggestions this however was not a suggestion(not trying to come off as rude I just want to establish that)

8 hours ago, Demonwarrior42 said:

I just want to point out that i have no association with germez and he/she is just a user trying to state his/her opinion which a lot of other users do

I also want to point out that its MY rig and I should be able to make it how I want to make it and im willing to take suggestions this however was not a suggestion(not trying to come off as rude I just want to establish that)

It kinda was a suggestion.