Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is the beginning of the Minecraft Bottle Of Enchanting animation:

This is the happy ending of the Minecraft Bottle Of Enchanting animation:

This is the sad ending of the Minecraft Bottle Of Enchanting animation:

my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCll01gXQDNKBo2KYMnnlkVA

Edited by bestcraft-mc

Areas of Improvement: Use different transitions, instead of Linear only. Only 1 transition (especially Linear or Bounce) for a single animation unless you're doing stop-motion with Instant, it won't go well. The camera also clips with the blocks, and the object also clip. You might have some weird movements there, such as going to the left while facing forward only. It is advised not to use the default run cycle, and add some more lighting, or some glow effect on the bottle of enchanting. When the pink wool is placed, the characters don't fall at all, which looks weird, they go up, but not down. You see, the intro is weird. The fireworks just burst, and the text pops, and then it vibrates. Why? And how can you call it a "happy" ending where Herobrine-guy just dies? Is that supposed to be happy? A player dying? Another player stealing everything that the player earned? No. Add some more scenery to the intro. Add some idle movement. There is too many unneeded spaces after the end of the animation, Make it shorter.

This definitely shows some improvement compared to the last animation you made, good job. As a next step for you I would recommend watching a tutorial on how to make a decent walking animation, I highly suggest watching SKIBBZ's tutorial. Since you're at a stage where walking animations are hard it's good learn how to make walking animations from a tutorial by someone instead of running off and making your own, as your skills improve soon you will be able to make your own custom and personalized character walking animation.