Codename: Survival team requests

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What exactly is Codename: Survival? It's a series that had alot of skins suggested for, and that is based around a survival world, with special things such as new items, etc.. You can see on my signature Codename: Survival. Click on it to watch the series, and you'l understand!

I can create simple weapons (not skibbz level rigging) but I do know how to create the 2D pixel textures. If I do get picked tell me, and I can work on the weapons. Give me a due date for the weapon and I’ll PM you the texture. I am also a pianist and percussionist so I can help with any sort of classical music. I have audacity, don’t worry.

Also, what happened to the glitch collab?

Edited by DatCoalDuck

3 hours ago, MikTRF said:

team request for what part? animation, music, custom items, custom blocks, or audio. i would be happy to help tho

Any part!

15 minutes ago, tditdatdwt said:

What are you requesting though???

Well, animating, sounds, and everything good for an animation.

i just realized its a moderator

1 hour ago, DatCoalDuck said:

I can create simple weapons (not skibbz level rigging) but I do know how to create the 2D pixel textures. If I do get picked tell me, and I can work on the weapons. Give me a due date for the weapon and I’ll PM you the texture. I am also a pianist and percussionist so I can help with any sort of classical music. I have audacity, don’t worry.

Also, what happened to the glitch collab?

The Glitch Collab is not cancelled. It's still gonna come out.

1 minute ago, Jadturentale said:

Any part!

Well, animating, sounds, and everything good for an animation.

i just realized its a moderator

The Glitch Collab is not cancelled. It's still gonna come out.

can i help with custom 3d items and custom blocks?

10 minutes ago, Jadturentale said:

looks good, but removing the green and making the purple glow makes it perfect

how this then for the texture (the little shiny bits in the pixels are gon when downloaded)

hows%20these%20textures.PNG?dl=1

Edited by MikTRF