Moments - Wallpaper Pack

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey yall!
This is the last post for the "Moments" wallpaper pack. If you would like to see the previous wallpapers, you can see them here.
(For those wondering the theme of this pack, it actually doesn't have any. I think of it as more of an experimental pack.)

Wallpaper 8 of MythicalWater & TotoroCat
8Flt2bb.png
Wallpaper 9 of 3ElectroCreeper & Pyrlith
eRAPGpl.png
Wallpaper 10 of Rezon11, 3ElectroCreeper & MythicalWater
pT2V8ed.png
Wallpaper 11 of JokiBlue, TotoroCat & Flying_Yoshi
nyzyiQx.png
Wallpaper 12 of JokiBlue, Flying_Yoshi, TotoroCat, Rezon11, MythicalWater, Pyrlith & 3ElectroCreeper
tGtKNWO.png

Pack Art
0xLD9cn.png

I like the effort you put in for the posing, as well as the little extra details you put into some of these. ?

I don't think the lighting/shadows are being used as effectively as it could be in alot of these however.
I hope you keep improving, as I genuinely like the scenes in this.

14 hours ago, Emunator said:

I like the effort you put in for the posing, as well as the little extra details you put into some of these. ?

I don't think the lighting/shadows are being used as effectively as it could be in alot of these however.
I hope you keep improving, as I genuinely like the scenes in this.

Thank you! Yeah, lighting/shadows aren't my strong-suit but I'm hoping to improve with more practice. :D

10 hours ago, Swift said:

Your posing is great!

Thank you so much! :3